Chemotrails.......poisoning the land or fiction

glhs837

Power with Control
You mean the BilderNWOKochIdsutrioMilitaryComplex deliberately dumping unknown chemicals from secret aircraft for various unknown but nefarious purposes? Or are you just talking jet exhaust?

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Chemtrails I assume. Like the crazy people who say the government mixes dangerous chemicals with jet fuel so that it is spread into the atmosphere during flight. I find it odd that these chemicals can retain their structure after being compressed, re compressed and then burned at 1000 degrees.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Those jet trails are really cloud seeding projects designed to increase global warming so the gubberment can push its clean/renewable fuel policies. :coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is yet another issue where some editor or publisher said "We can't just say 'there are, clearly, some harmful effects of jet emissions so, what are they?' We must say 'We're all gonna die!'"

sparky43

Chemtrails I assume. Like the crazy people who say the government mixes dangerous chemicals with jet fuel so that it is spread into the atmosphere during flight. I find it odd that these chemicals can retain their structure after being compressed, re compressed and then burned at 1000 degrees.

They are not burned in the engine. They are sprayed from nozzles.

Watch "why in the world they are spraying" on YouTube!

glhs837

Power with Control
The orange wire on the floor is a dead give away that this is some flight test bed. Most likely Boeing.

Yep, easy enough to find, those barrels hold water, it in "static" form allows a better simulation of passengers swaying back and as you can see from the piping, it can be moved around, simulating different passenger loadouts.