Attachments

• Photo-of-dog-doing-keg-stand-at-SUNY-Brockport-party-leads-to-arrests.jpg
    Photo-of-dog-doing-keg-stand-at-SUNY-Brockport-party-leads-to-arrests.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 209

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So is the dog just posed or did they actually force it to drink? You can't tell by the pic and and do cops really have nothing better to do with their time than investigate a freaking Twitter photo??

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
They should be arrested. I knew of someone years ago that got their parrot high with pot. She laughed about it at work. I never found it funny. Animals are like children they can't defend themselves against such things. So its abuse, plain and simple.

:coffee:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hopefully, if they forced this pup to consume large amounts of beer, he couldn't hold it and turns into whiz dog. It gives me pleasure to think of him pissing on each and every one of the *educated* fidiots and their belongings!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hopefully, if they forced this pup to consume large amounts of beer, he couldn't hold it and turns into whiz dog. It gives me pleasure to think of him pissing on each and every one of the *educated* fidiots and their belongings!

What gets me is this is a neighbor's dog they did this to. If you want to get your own dog drunk, that's bad enough...but to do it to someone else's dog? Even if they didn't actually give the dog any beer and it was just a photo pose, still....