Patience

frequentflier

happy to be living
Anyone that knows me in real life knows I am not a very patient person. Today, this little hussy I have been feeding out in the hangar is making me crazy! This feral kitty has been around for awhile and I have been feeding her for several months. Then a second kitty showed up. I am certain he was released to fend for himself when a house around the corner went into foreclosure. When he was a kitten, I had offered the person that had him to take him and have him neutered and vetted and I would pay for it. Well, that didn't happen and he has been mating with the kitty whose sex was unknown to me until a couple days ago....when I saw them doing the kitty bop in my driveway. Last night, a friend brought over two traps, we baited them with some nice stinky food and I watched the traps for awhile. This morning: empty. I have seen hussy kitty in the hangar 2x this morning but she hasn't taken the bait, so to speak. I have an open appt to get her vetted, de-kittened and fixed until 11 AM at the Calvert Well Pet Clinic today and am growing more impatient by the minute! C'mon little hussy! :tap: