It just dawned on me

Pete

Repete
I have 2 bags of fertilizer in the truck I was going to put out yesterday but I ran out of time. Whenever I use the spreader it is hard to judge where I passed and the proper spacing to get a uniform broadcast. If I go do it now I will know exactly where my last pass was and I can get perfect coverage. Should I go for it?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I have 2 bags of fertilizer in the truck I was going to put out yesterday but I ran out of time. Whenever I use the spreader it is hard to judge where I passed and the proper spacing to get a uniform broadcast. If I go do it now I will know exactly where my last pass was and I can get perfect coverage. Should I go for it?

Go for it! But be sure to wear rubber boots.

Don't let the gestapo find the bags in the truck. You'll be cited for terrorist activities.

You are in the legal window of when you are allowed to lawfully fertilze in Maryland (March 1st thru November 14) go crazy! :thewave:

Pete

Repete
Don't let the gestapo find the bags in the truck. You'll be cited for terrorist activities.
Good catch! Never thought of that but you are right.

What's in the back of the truck?

Two bags of fertilizer.

What are you going to do with that?

Put it on my yard.

Do you smoke?

What does that have to do with my yard?

Shut the eft up! I ask the questions here!

Sorry I just didn't see the relevance of your question.

One more word out of you and I will commence the carbon fiber shampoo of your noggin and conclude with discovering this 2mm rock of crack cocaine, you got me?

Yes

I said do you understand me!

Yes sir.

Now here is your citation, you can mail the check for $150 to Annapolis

Wait what is the ticket for again?

GD you are dense, it doesn't really matter now does it!

I guess not.