The Big Story — the Global War — Goes Mostly

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Big Story — the Global War — Goes Mostly Unreported

The Venezuelan uprising may turn out to be the biggest story of all, because it is part of a world-wide battle that pits anti-Western tyrannies against their own people, and against their neighbors. It is of a piece with Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Iran and Russia itself, where, just a few days ago, fifty thousand Muscovites demonstrated against Putin’s imperialist moves in Ukraine.

I’ve been saying for years that we’re the target of a global war, that the Pyongyang-Beijing-Moscow-Tehran-Damascus-Havana-Caracas etc Axis of Evil is hell-bent to dominate and destroy us. Now the evidence is so clear that only a willfully blind man could fail to see it. When the pundits were saying that Assad’s doom was imminent, I warned that he had the full support of Russia and Iran, and they would not go quietly. He didn’t, but the pundits are still trying to unscrew the inscrutable jihadi networks and alliances, invoking the tired chant of Sunni vs Shi’ite, and refusing to see the battle of Syria in the context of the real war.

Today, the repression of the Venezuelan people is under the command of Cubans and aided by Hezbollahis, which is part of the same picture that has Russian troops-in-mufti operating in Ukraine, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and Hezbollah killers operating in Syria, Iranian-guided terrorists fighting in Yemen, Iranian-trained Taliban killing Afghans and Americans, and on and on. That picture has been clarified by the announcement that Russia is opening naval bases in Latin America.

Just as the fall of Assad would be a devastating blow to Russia and Iran, the Axis must defend the Venezuelan dictatorship, because its fall would seriously challenge the anti-Western alliance. Venezuela is a lynchpin in the Axis. Caracas launders money, transships weapons (as between Russia, Syria and Iran, for example) and drugs, and provides safe havens and training facilities for jihadis, from which they can move toward our poorly defended southern border. Thus Cubans fight Venezuelans in the streets. Thus Russian warships are headed for the Caribbean and the southern oceans.

seems a bit far fetched ..... so many working together .... but sometimes the truth hides in plain sight

tommyjo

fifty thousand Muscovites demonstrated against Putin’s imperialist moves in Ukraine.

Well....lookie there...a right wing cut and past job that actually uses the word "imperialist" in proper context!!!

I knew you could do it one day, Grups! Congratulations!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Well....lookie there...a right wing cut and past job that actually uses the word "imperialist" in proper context!!!

I knew you could do it one day, Grups! Congratulations!

GURPS has got a girlfriend. GURPS has got a girlfriend.