Pet Pictures for Easter

frequentflier

happy to be living
Second Hope Rescue offers Easter pet pictures for your furry friends at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons (behind CVS) Saturday April 12, 2014 from 12PM to 4PM. No appointment necessary. Animals must be leashed or in a carrier. One 4X6 print is $10. A second print is $5. Add $3 and get a CD with all poses the photographer takes. There will be a raffle for dog and cat gift baskets, refreshments and a drawing for a free t shirt! Proceeds benefit Second Hope Rescue, an all breed not for charity 501(c)3 charity. www.secondhoperescue.org (240) 925-0628 or (410) 326-4006

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Second Hope Rescue offers Easter pet pictures for your furry friends at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons (behind CVS) Saturday April 12, 2014 from 12PM to 4PM. No appointment necessary. Animals must be leashed or in a carrier. One 4X6 print is $10. A second print is $5. Add $3 and get a CD with all poses the photographer takes. There will be a raffle for dog and cat gift baskets, refreshments and a drawing for a free t shirt! Proceeds benefit Second Hope Rescue, an all breed not for charity 501(c)3 charity. www.secondhoperescue.org (240) 925-0628 or (410) 326-4006

:starcat: :clap:

I will be able to make this!!!! Well .... after my 5k that AM....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:yay: We help raise over $600 for the Valentines Pictures- hope to match it or raise more this time! :yay:

I willl look at doing my pics last.... and I have no issue with paying MORE for the cd...

but I may need an extra hand.... :killingme

frequentflier

happy to be living
We have assembled two awesome gift baskets for raffle. One dog and one cat basket plus a nice quality size large tee shirt. Even if you cannot bring your pets in for the pictures, stop by Pepper's to purchase tickets! The value of the dog basket is over $100; the cat is over $70. Tickets are $1 ea or 6 for $5.
The tee shirt tickets are 2 for $5 and in addition to selling them, one chance to win will be given to each family that brings pets in for pictures on Saturday.
For the Valentines pictures, we raised over $600 for Second Hope Rescue. I am hoping for more this time :yay:

nobody really

I need a nap

Glad I saw this, we will definitely try to make it!

frequentflier

happy to be living
In addition to the pictures, Pet Bandanas by Champ Chaos Creations that can be customized; will be available with 10% being donated to SHR:
Prices:

Small - $4
Medium - $5
Large - $6
X large - $7

Embroidery is an additional $5

frequentflier

happy to be living
Without knowing the total we raised, I can say it was a fun and successful day! Thanks to everyone that came out and supported the fundraiser for Second Hope Rescue.