Radio Shack Scanner

OldHillcrestGuy

Are there any Radio Shacks in St Mary's that will download the most recent freqency updates to your Rado Shack scanner? Don't say the one in Charlotte Hall, cause they closed about 2-3 weeks ago and are gone. Thats where I bought it a few years back Went by there this week and found that they were closed. I know the one in LaPlata did at one time download the programs, but havent checked there yet.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Are there any Radio Shacks in St Mary's that will download the most recent freqency updates to your Rado Shack scanner? Don't say the one in Charlotte Hall, cause they closed about 2-3 weeks ago and are gone. Thats where I bought it a few years back Went by there this week and found that they were closed. I know the one in LaPlata did at one time download the programs, but havent checked there yet.

Is your scanner digital?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Scanners are useless with the new system. I bought a $500 RS digital trunking scanner and it worked great until the switch over. Now it's a brick here. I downloaded the Scanner Radio app and I get pretty much everything everywhere for free now!