The new Sonic Drive-In

RPMDAD

There you all go again, you fancy schmancy St. Mary's county people getting all this new stuff and stores, and meanwhile us Cal. Co. folks don't get anything. Guess i will just kick rocks.

Freefaller

Does anyone know when the new Sonic Drive-In:yahoo: is going to be built here in Lexington Park?

Its currently out for bid to the general contractors. After bids are in it will probably take the owner a few weeks to sort thru them and award a contract. Probably not gonna be done until fall

There you all go again, you fancy schmancy St. Mary's county people getting all this new stuff and stores, and meanwhile us Cal. Co. folks don't get anything. Guess i will just kick rocks.

You can have it. I'd love to kick most of these crappin' places out of here.

BOP

Hey, at least we have Happy's.

Idunno

The one on 235 in front of Kohls..... I heard a couple weeks ago they expected construction to start in the spring. Is it spring yet?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The only reason I give a damn about Sonic is because they have Chicago dogs, with which I am infatuated. So what would be great is if they'd delay the Golden Corral until the day after Sonic opens. That way all the folks who would normally flock to the Sonic and clog it up for months on end will have two new places to choose from, and ideally the AYCE buffet will win, then I can have my dog in peace without having to wade through a bunch of tot heads to get it.

RPMDAD

I ate at a Sonic once in Salisbury MD. where my son goes to school, and i actually thought it was pretty good and enjoyed it.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I ate at a Sonic once in Salisbury MD. where my son goes to school, and i actually thought it was pretty good and enjoyed it.

I went once in Fredericksburg.
Walked around it twice looking for the door before I figured out there isn't one