Worse than rush hour

TPD

the poor dad
Traffic today in the chain restaurant row corridor in California. But I guess the good in this is that the decline in retail sales for the month of March will partially be made up today since everyone seems to be shopping and eating.

Accident cleanup at 12:55 on 235 just north of Hermanville Road intersection - car into base fence.

keekee

Wrecks

Traffic today in the chain restaurant row corridor in California. But I guess the good in this is that the decline in retail sales for the month of March will partially be made up today since everyone seems to be shopping and eating.

Accident cleanup at 12:55 on 235 just north of Hermanville Road intersection - car into base fence.

There was also a wreck near ABC Liquors and another at the Wildewood intersection near Outback.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting

when you combine the state's policy on developement with living on a pennisula, you have St. Mary's County's road snafu
No service roads to off load traffic, a series of seperate / indepenent centers that require their own entrance/exit and no way to move traffic across the county if there is a failure on the main north/south route.
Because to even consider, let alone plan such infastructure would encourage growth and that would not be smart.