deer antler needed

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Anyone have any sheds or other pieces at least 4inches long and 1 inch in diameter? My husband is turning pens and the orders keep coming in for antler.

glhs837

Power with Control
Actually, I just might, cant check til this weekend. I inherited some small racks (should be at least one or two pens in each one, I think) in my old house, cant recall if I left them in the shed that I intend to bring over here or not.

Anybody else that has antlers, turkey, squirrel, fox or deer tails and no longer wants them, I can give you a donation receipt for donating them to the Boy Scouts so that they can use them to make Order of the Arrow regalia.

TPD

the poor dad
Hmmmm just found this thread. I pick up antlers all the time out of the field - they are hell on sidewalls of $1500 tractor tires. Damn antlers have cost me a lot of money in tires and downtime over the years!! Let me know if you still need them and I will try to save them for ya.

Hmmmm just found this thread. I pick up antlers all the time out of the field - they are hell on sidewalls of $1500 tractor tires. Damn antlers have cost me a lot of money in tires and downtime over the years!! Let me know if you still need them and I will try to save them for ya.
I'd love to have all you can find. Lots of new regalia needed for the scouts.

fisherpw

Deer Hides

Anybody else that has antlers, turkey, squirrel, fox or deer tails and no longer wants them, I can give you a donation receipt for donating them to the Boy Scouts so that they can use them to make Order of the Arrow regalia.

I've got several deer hides I've tanned over the years that are collecting dust. The hides were tanned, but scraped to make them soft and leathery. The hides are rather stiff, but in good shape. If you're interested, let me know.

I've got several deer hides I've tanned over the years that are collecting dust. The hides were tanned, but scraped to make them soft and leathery. The hides are rather stiff, but in good shape. If you're interested, let me know.

Yes please. Scout training this weekend. Get together next week?