Sad.......

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
My six year old Lab was diagnosed with kidney failure today.
I am sad......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 205

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
So sorry to hear this.. Hang in there.. These dogs are amazing. My 7YO Black Lab is diabetic (Been on insulin for 2 years) He has lost most of his site in his left eye. Went to the vets for a check up and he was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Been on chemo for about a month and a half. You would never know it though. He is as normal as any dog I know. He goes crazy when I mention the "Walk" word and we will walk for close to 2 miles a day. He loves to have his toys thrown so he can catch them. I think if it were me with all those problems, I'd be in bed whining. :smile:

Attachments

• 1095096_642175095792717_2044412057_n.jpg
    1095096_642175095792717_2044412057_n.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

So sorry to hear this.. Hang in there.. These dogs are amazing. My 7YO Black Lab is diabetic (Been on insulin for 2 years) He has lost most of his site in his left eye. Went to the vets for a check up and he was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Been on chemo for about a month and a half. You would never know it though. He is as normal as any dog I know. He goes crazy when I mention the "Walk" word and we will walk for close to 2 miles a day. He loves to have his toys thrown so he can catch them. I think if it were me with all those problems, I'd be in bed whining. :smile:

That's great that he is so active with all that going on. Says a lot about you too!!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
So Bird Dog.... How's he doing? Need an update.. Not being nosey, just concerned... Taking my boy for a walk right now..

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
So Bird Dog.... How's he doing? Need an update.. Not being nosey, just concerned... Taking my boy for a walk right now..

Has lost 25 lbs. She still plays fetch and goes for walks, but not eating hardly at all and I give her iV bags to help with electrolytes .
Sleeps more than normal but is still happy to see me.

Thanks for your concern