since this is Alex Jones

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege After Infowars Exposé of Chinese Land Grab

Huge victory for property rights as establishment handed crushing defeat

The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

The story went viral, taking the number one spot on the Viral News Chart website and becoming the most trafficked story on the web thanks to syndication by news powerhouse the Drudge Report.

This morning, the Sheriff of Clark County, Nevada, Douglas Gillespie, announced to thousands of Bundy supporters gathered in Bunkerville that a deal had been brokered with Cliven Bundy that would see the BLM cease its roundup of the rancher’s cattle.

A press release has already been put forth that the BLM is going to cease this operation,” stated Gillespie, to a huge roar from the crowd of Bundy supporters.

Further reports established that, “the BLM wants to proceed with the sale of the cattle already gathered during the roundup but is reportedly willing to share the revenue from the sale with Bundy.”

This represents a huge victory in the fight against big government and the federal agenda to seize public land in the name of pursuing notoriously corrupt and wasteful “green energy” projects.

It serves to remind us of the power of media spotlight and grass roots activism in affecting real change.

strange indeed, but then who would have though the AFT would run guns to Mexico

wm1953

Clive has been grazing his cattle on our land for almost 20 years and not paying grazing fees.
Remove his cattle from our land.

Hijinx

Clive has been grazing his cattle on our land for almost 20 years and not paying grazing fees.
Remove his cattle from our land.

Those cattle haven't hurt me any, and I am surprised they can survive there. What good is land staying fallow. It's good to have it used for something.

I don't worry too much I know it will not remain fallow when they remove the cattle. Some politician will come up with a way to line his pockets with it.

Solar Power farm Fracking, oil wells, maybe just steal what little water is there for somewhere else.

You can bet your bippy that they aren't running this guy off for no reason. Somebody will get rich off the land.

mamatutu

mama to two
Those cattle haven't hurt me any, and I am surprised they can survive there. What good is land staying fallow. It's good to have it used for something.

I don't worry too much I know it will not remain fallow when they remove the cattle. Some politician will come up with a way to line his pockets with it.

Solar Power farm Fracking, oil wells, maybe just steal what little water is there for somewhere else.

You can bet your bippy that they aren't running this guy off for no reason. Somebody will get rich off the land.

True statement. You made me laugh, too, with the bippy thing. I am old enough to remember 'Laugh-In'. In fact, I watched some of it on Youtube tonight because of your post. Some of the dialogue/humor is still relevant today. Too funny! :lol:

And, I am so sick of this income equality crap. Politicians will never consider giving up their riches to become equal with the masses. We are governed by these hypocrites (both sides). Disgusting. Period.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Real Story Behind The Bundy Ranch Harassment

By now you’re familiar with the standoff between the federal government, i.e. the Bureau of Land Management, and 67 year-old rancher Cliven Bundy. (If not, check the backstory and my radio interview with him here.) The BLM asserts their power through the expressed desire to protect the endangered desert tortoise, a tortoise so “endangered” that their population can no longer be contained by the refuge constructed for them so the government is closing it and euthanizing over a thousand tortoises. The tortoises, the excuse that BLM has given for violating claims to easements and running all but one lone rancher out of southern Nevada, is doing fine. In fact, the tortoise has lived in harmony with cattle in the Gold Butte, Clark County Nevada for over a hundred years, or as long as Cliven Bundy’s family has lived on the land as ranchers. In fact, the real threat to it is urbanization, not cattle.

A tortoise isn’t the reason why BLM is harassing a 67 year-old rancher. They want his land. The tortoise wasn’t of concern when Harry Reid worked BLM to literally change the boundaries of the tortoise’s habitat to accommodate the development of his top donor, Harvey Whittemore. Whittemore was convicted of illegal campaign contributions to Senator Reid. Reid’s former senior adviser is now the head of BLM. Reid is accused of using the new BLM chief as a puppet to control Nevada land (already over 84% of which is owned by the federal government) and pay back special interests. BLM has proven that they’ve a situational concern for the desert tortoise as they’ve had no problem waiving their rules concerning wind or solar power development. Clearly these developments have vastly affected a tortoise habitat more than a century-old, quasi-homesteading grazing area. If only Clive Bundy were a big Reid donor.

- See more at: