Help!!

ontheriver

Tajii escaped outside last night! I saw him this morning in the fenced area under the bridge, but by the time I climbed over the fence he had disappeared. He's never been outside before so I know he's having a blast, but I'm sounding the horn for anyone who sees him to let me know. I'm in the Seven Gables neighborhood in California. Tajii is all white, long hair male cat. Maybe RoseRed can help me get the pics from the "Tajii" thread to post here? He has no collar. :jameo:

KDENISE977

Here is what's on FB

Attachments

• image-3730886352.jpg
    image-3730886352.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 411

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I used that picture (above) to post a LOST notice on Southern MD Lost and Found on FB. Hoping the rain will end his adventure and send him home.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
maybe I need some :coffee:

Well we may all need some :coffee: if we are going to end up outside looking for him later today. I have to pick up my SUV from the shop after work (finally getting the front end work done - OMG the loose/old looking stuff they found under there was scary) but I can come help after that.

ontheriver

Well we may all need some :coffee: if we are going to end up outside looking for him later today. I have to pick up my SUV from the shop after work (finally getting the front end work done - OMG the loose/old looking stuff they found under there was scary) but I can come help after that.

Hopefully, I'll find him before that....but call me later. :ohwell: back outside to look again. :sad:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Aww. He's a beautiful cat - hope you find hm safe & sound soon! :huggy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Does he like catnip?
The reason I ask, is that I was trying to trap a feral cat that I suspected had gotten pregnant. Food wasn't working to lure her in the trap. So I tried catnip spray. Had her within an hour.
She was checked for diseases, vaccinated, dekittened and spayed and was released (she is fed & watered daily)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Does he like catnip?
The reason I ask, is that I was trying to trap a feral cat that I suspected had gotten pregnant. Food wasn't working to lure her in the trap. So I tried catnip spray. Had her within an hour.
She was checked for diseases, vaccinated, dekittened and spayed and was released (she is fed & watered daily)

I used catnip as a last resort to trap one of the boys many years ago - I had tried everything else including fresh salmon and Popeye's chicken. I sprayed a balled-up napkin with catnip oil and he went right in :biggrin: .

ontheriver

Does he like catnip?

He does like catnip. You can't lure him with food. He WILL NOT eat anything but dry cat food. (I put some outside) Maybe my son can come get some spray from Peppers. Thanks for the idea.