New England Cruise

LJ1999

Booking the New England Cruise out of Baltimore. Has anyone else been? I don't normally do the excursions on cruises as I like to kind of explore on my own timeline. Wanted to see if anyone here has gone and can fill me in on what not to miss.

somdwatch

I went out of Boston a few years back. You won't spend much time exploring. We when to St. Johns, Nova Scotia, A town in MA that escapes be right now, but it was 5 blocks long and the largest of the ports we went to. Very much a senior crowd, not much of a night life. I was 44-45 at the time.

For me and the wife, the weekend in Boston was better than the cruise.

Went on a southern cruise since and we've decided cruising isn't for us.

LJ1999

I went out of Boston a few years back. You won't spend much time exploring. We when to St. Johns, Nova Scotia, A town in MA that escapes be right now, but it was 5 blocks long and the largest of the ports we went to. Very much a senior crowd, not much of a night life. I was 44-45 at the time.

For me and the wife, the weekend in Boston was better than the cruise.

Went on a southern cruise since and we've decided cruising isn't for us.

Oh well, I don't need the night life. Just food, liquor, scenery and sleep. My sister is going with me, she is mid 50's. Maybe I can get her hooked up!

RPMDAD

Can't help at all farthest North i have been along the coast is Cape Elizabeth Maine.