Lasik

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay, so who has had Lasik surgery and was it successful and did you freak out? :dance: I'm told you go blind for 30 seconds while they are working on your eye. :jameo:

Vince

Okay, so who has had Lasik surgery and was it successful and did you freak out? :dance: I'm told you go blind for 30 seconds while they are working on your eye. :jameo:
Yep, you do go blind and all you will see is the little red light of the laser. Lasik works great, but don't get it while you're too young. Made that mistake. Your eyes keep changing as you get older and as you saw a few weeks ago, I'm back wearing glasses. I had it done about 10 years ago. Works great for distance vision.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Had it done 14 years ago. I was 20/15 after, but I'm about 20/30 to 20/40 now. Since I was 20/800 before I don't mind needing glasses now. It's not painful, but it is difficult letting people touch your eyes that much.

I would recommend it to anyone.

SAWK

Had mine does 13 years ago. Took me to unmeasurable to 20/15. I recommend it. I'm still doing well. I will have to get reading glasses eventually.