Putin's Strategy.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
147294_600.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nothing is going wrong at all. He's getting everything he wants. And his poll numbers back home are in the stratosphere as a result. Say...Speaking of poll numbers, how your boy's doing these days?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Putin's strategy was to observe Obama as he ineptly flailed with Syria, Lybia, Egypt, etc.

His new strategy is to do whatever he wants because he knows that nobody will stand in his way.

Amused_despair

Putin knows that our appetite for getting involved with events outside our borders is very low right now. Just like the appetite for England and France to care about anything outside of their borders was prior to World War 2. The blame can be spread around any way you like, national reluctance to get involved with any fights that will result in more American dead and wounded on the other side of the globe, or a pattern of backing down and not sticking to threats when dealing with countries that act contrary to our wishes. At some point Western Europe will have to stand up to Putin before he gets himself crowned as Tsar Vladimir I. Once Europe commits and is willing to pay the price of restricting Russian expansion then we can support them, but we have no need to be leading the charge. There is no argument that I will accept that says any number of Ukrainian lives is worth one American life. No way can I justify having to tell one parent or spouse that their loved one is dead because we needed to fight a fight on the other side of the world where our territory is not threatened and we were not legally obligated by treaty to act.

mamatutu

mama to two
Obama is probably crying to Michelle in the bedroom tonight, for multiple reasons. Waaaaaaaa! If Michele won't listen, I am sure Valerie will. Don't forget that Michelle was only proud of her country when her husband was elected president, and that ruffled my feathers from the get go, and I knew that didn't sound right.

She was just mad because her hub was always on the golf course, and didn't know the golfing would increase once he was elected. Poor Obama, his communist agenda is not working out so well. I know, it is not his fault. It is Bush's. And, next, he will blame Putin. They made him do it because Russia had the idea first. Poor Obama; he is so conflicted. That is what happens when you are not a true American, and lie about your origins, and keep your school transcripts unavailabale, and totally lie through those perfect teeth. Evil comes in all forms. Many Americans are more intelligent than the current occupier of the Whitehouse. Sad, but again. :killingme

It is really not funny, but you have to keep humor in all that happens in life.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Obama is probably crying to Michelle in the bedroom tonight, for multiple reasons. Waaaaaaaa! If Michele won't listen, I am sure Valerie will. Don't forget that Michelle was only proud of her country when her husband was elected president, and that ruffled my feathers from the get go, and I knew that didn't sound right.

She was just mad because her hub was always on the golf course, and didn't know the golfing would increase once he was elected. Poor Obama, his communist agenda is not working out so well. I know, it is not his fault. It is Bush's. And, next, he will blame Putin. They made him do it because Russia had the idea first. Poor Obama; he is so conflicted. That is what happens when you are not a true American, and lie about your origins, and keep your school transcripts unavailabale, and totally lie through those perfect teeth. Evil comes in all forms. Many Americans are more intelligent than the current occupier of the Whitehouse. Sad, but again. :killingme

It is really not funny, but you have to keep humor in all that happens in life.

If you are so unhappy, leave.

mamatutu

mama to two
If you are so unhappy, leave.

Mamatutu alarm! :lol: I am not unhappy. I tell it as I see it. Why don't you leave, or leave me alone? Your call. Oh, and thanks for your political discussion input, as usual. Sorry, Hank, but you have no surprises at this point.

Hank

my war
Mamatutu alarm! :lol: I am not unhappy. I tell it as I see it. Why don't you leave or leave me alone? Your call. Oh, and thanks for your political discussion input.

If you live in such a horrible country as you claim, leave....You're a ####ing broken record.

mamatutu

mama to two
If you live in such a horrible country as you claim, leave....You're a ####ing broken record.

See, Hank, this is how you poop the waters. I never said I live in a horrible country. I said our current president is horrible. Get it straight, or don't waste your time responding to me. You are an example that members should read all posts in a thread before responding.

And, in the end, when Obama is gone, if you can prove to me that he was a great POTUS, I will bow to you. That ain't going to ever happen in either case. Good night.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
See, Hank, this is how you poop the waters. I never said I live in a horrible country. I said our current president is horrible. Get it straight, or don't waste your time responding to me. You are an example that members should read all posts in a thread before responding.

You sure do bitch a lot. Cellar dweller. Night Night

mamatutu

mama to two
You sure do bitch a lot. Cellar dweller. Night Night

Read my edit. And, be more selective on who you call a cellar dweller. I am not one. As far as bitching, I call that debating. But, I understand that someone like you would call it bitching. I will fight for you. I always volunteer to help the developmentally disabled. Night night to you, as well.

What do you call male bitching? Balling? Scrotuming? Testoseroning? Or, just plain chauvinist pigging?

Oh, wait, I am sorry. The forum has not determined your gender. Please forgive me, Hank. :lol:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
do not argue with Idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

hooknline

Putin knows that our appetite for getting involved with events outside our borders is very low right now. Just like the appetite for England and France to care about anything outside of their borders was prior to World War 2. The blame can be spread around any way you like, national reluctance to get involved with any fights that will result in more American dead and wounded on the other side of the globe, or a pattern of backing down and not sticking to threats when dealing with countries that act contrary to our wishes. At some point Western Europe will have to stand up to Putin before he gets himself crowned as Tsar Vladimir I. Once Europe commits and is willing to pay the price of restricting Russian expansion then we can support them, but we have no need to be leading the charge. There is no argument that I will accept that says any number of Ukrainian lives is worth one American life. No way can I justify having to tell one parent or spouse that their loved one is dead because we needed to fight a fight on the other side of the world where our territory is not threatened and we were not legally obligated by treaty to act.

I agree that we at this time should not commit American forces to Ukraine and i agree We should not lead the charge. I would say that we are facing an experienced former KGB agent who is achieving his expansionist efforts through subversive actions. I feel he will keep on that stradegy because Nato hands are somewhat tied at this point. I agree with what Nato leaders are discussing in pre-positioning Nato forces on Nato member soil as a precaution to any future ambition. I think aid to Ukraine in non-lethal as well as lethal weapons to proven loyal Ukraine Military units would be in order to a well supervised limit on weapon types and amounts (we don't need to end up arming the insurgents like CIA did during Russias Afghanistan invasion when CIA armed AL Queda through Pakistani operatives. I think possibly a no fly zone with public resolution from our congress and Senate and more and closer diplomacy with our Nato allies in region to prevent further ambition from Putin. I think the more Putin bullchit's his way through the current anexation the more the Russian Poulation (regardless of Country they reside) will love his tactics and diplomacy and agree with him. Just like pre WW2' the situation becomes more dangerous for Nato in the future. Maybe if Nato existed before WW2 things might have been different and less blood shed but that's the past I guess.

Hijinx

I can only say what I would do.

I remember a while back when Putin almost crapped himself because we were thinking of moving missiles to Poland.
We immediately changed our minds to pacify Putin.
Now he has placed missiles closer to Poland.

I would sell Poland all the missiles they want and let them load them onto their closest border with Russia.
See how Putin likes that.

Our boy Obama he shuts down the personal accounts and seizes the assets of 11 Russians.
Damn, That's really fighting tooth and nail isn't it?
The Russians fell off their easy chairs laughing at that one.

hooknline

I can only say what I would do.

I remember a while back when Putin almost crapped himself because we were thinking of moving missiles to Poland.
We immediately changed our minds to pacify Putin.
Now he has placed missiles closer to Poland.

I would sell Poland all the missiles they want and let them load them onto their closest border with Russia.
See how Putin likes that.

Our boy Obama he shuts down the personal accounts and seizes the assets of 11 Russians.
Damn, That's really fighting tooth and nail isn't it?
The Russians fell off their easy chairs laughing at that one.

I think we should go after what they are going after; financial comfort and financial gain to individual Russians; Hitler also wanted His Germans to be above all others in the world. if we isolate Russia through many financial subversive actions, we could hold them at bay while one of two things happen; They slowly fold into financial disaster or they reveal their real character in that they make a new strike against Nato only in a way that is not subversive and in a way putin can be held accountible. The world will hold him accountable if Obama gets off his pacifist arse and stands up like former more experienced and much more experienced presidents have achieved.