Newscasts Which Ignored Bush Pregnancy Now Trumpet Chelsea's

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
On Wednesday morning, December 12, 2012, Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, announced on NBC’s Today show that she was expecting. That evening, the NBC Nightly News allocated 33 seconds to the revelation while neither ABC’s World News nor the CBS Evening News bothered to mention it.

Today (Thursday, April 17), Chelsea Clinton, daughter of a President and First Lady belonging to the media’s preferred party, announced at a Clinton Global Initiative event in New York City that she is pregnant – and the networks broke out the baby showers in joy.

The ABC and NBC evening newscasts devoted full stories, consuming more than two minutes each, while CBS gave it 32 seconds.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-...scasts-which-ignored-bush-pregn#ixzz2zHenfKQ4

Who cares if any of the kids get pregnant? But the alphabet networks have to cater to their LIW.

mamatutu

mama to two
Excuse me, I need to run to the ladies room because I am going to be sick. I have had morning/noon/night sickness for the last 6 years! :barf:

:lol:

Last edited:

tommyjo

You Rs claim to be so self sufficient...such self starters. yet you all are the most sensitive, easily offended bunch of whiners I have ever seen. 6 year old little girls don't cry to the teacher as much as you all whine.

Coverage dedicated to grandchildren? Goodness...what will offend your whittle minds next?

BTW, Ms. Clinton is a likely candidate for Pres in 2016. Do you think that may have anything to do with excess coverage? Did anyone bother to time the coverage dedicated to the royal baby's overseas visit? ABC did a whole spot the other night on the potential for another royal baby? Does that offend you, too?

Mamatutu, don't cough up any brain cells...you don't have any to spare!

mamatutu

mama to two
You Rs claim to be so self sufficient...such self starters. yet you all are the most sensitive, easily offended bunch of whiners I have ever seen. 6 year old little girls don't cry to the teacher as much as you all whine.

Coverage dedicated to grandchildren? Goodness...what will offend your whittle minds next?

BTW, Ms. Clinton is a likely candidate for Pres in 2016. Do you think that may have anything to do with excess coverage? Did anyone bother to time the coverage dedicated to the royal baby's overseas visit? ABC did a whole spot the other night on the potential for another royal baby? Does that offend you, too?

Mamatutu, don't cough up any brain cells...you don't have any to spare!

I have never insulted you. Actually, I have tried to engage you in discussion, but you don't do that. Great hit and run! You prove my point about you 'over the cliff' Obama progressives. Thank you. Did you count your brain cells before your lobotomy? How many are left? Maybe, you want to change your screen name to 'lemmingjo'. Just a suggestion.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Obviously you have not listened to the current resident of the White House for the past 5 and 1/2 years, or his Attorney General, or any one of his groupies in Congress and the Media.

You want to hear true, unabated whining, listen to one of Barry's speeches, that's world class whining.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
When W's daughter became pregnant W had already been a successful President, and Laura wasn't interested in following in his footsteps. The Klintons have been running for President from the days Bill and Hillary were in college. This is just one more political photo op for them. Wait until Chris Mathews gets a tingly leg interviewing Chelsey between labor pains.

mamatutu

mama to two
I'm always amazed at what minutiae passes for news in this country.

:like: I want you to run for prez and tilted be your vp, or vice versa. Either works. :lol: But, seriously, America is in a world of hurt, so to speak. Love your posts. You are one informed kind of guy. :smile:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
When W's daughter became pregnant W had already been a successful President, and Laura wasn't interested in following in his footsteps. The Klintons have been running for President from the days Bill and Hillary were in college. This is just one more political photo op for them. Wait until Chris Mathews gets a tingly leg interviewing Chelsey between labor pains.

:yay:

Exactly.

W, Laura, Jenna, et. al aren't the attention whores the Clinton family is.

However, a baby is a baby is a baby. My gawd, the photo ops this will create for Shrillary will be endless. :lol:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I wonder if the new Clinton 'dynasty' will eclipse the Kennedy's? Old money versus new corruption....

EDIT: I wish I had more time to post items that just piss off TJ.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:yay:

Exactly.

W, Laura, Jenna, et. al aren't the attention whores the Clinton family is.

However, a baby is a baby is a baby. My gawd, the photo ops this will create for Shrillary will be endless. :lol:

Look at what a new baby did for the British royals. All of a sudden they're popular again.

Hijinx

Look at what a new baby did for the British royals. All of a sudden they're popular again.

I am happy for Chelsea and her husband.

That said, I need no more information on the subject.

If Chelsea is smart she will keep her little family as far from her Mother and Father , and her husbands Mother and Father as humanly possible.
Neither family has a very good past. I should not have to elaborate.

The best way not to contract a disease is to stay far away from it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No No No, you are supposed to KISS the babies! :sheesh:
babyeater.jpg