Mooch dissed again!

BOP

Karma's a biatch!

http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-speech-michelle-obama-draws-complaints-144546090.html

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — If expanding the guest list to include Michelle Obama at graduation for high school students in the Kansas capital city means fewer seats for friends and family, some students and their parents would prefer the first lady not attend.

A furor over what the Topeka school district considers an honor has erupted after plans were announced for Obama to address a combined graduation ceremony for five area high schools next month an 8,000-seat arena. For some, it was the prospect of a tight limit on the number of seats allotted to each graduate. For others, it was the notion that Obama's speech, tied to the 60th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education outlawing segregation in schools, would overshadow the student's big day.

Hijinx

Karma's a biatch!

http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-speech-michelle-obama-draws-complaints-144546090.html

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — If expanding the guest list to include Michelle Obama at graduation for high school students in the Kansas capital city means fewer seats for friends and family, some students and their parents would prefer the first lady not attend.

A furor over what the Topeka school district considers an honor has erupted after plans were announced for Obama to address a combined graduation ceremony for five area high schools next month an 8,000-seat arena. For some, it was the prospect of a tight limit on the number of seats allotted to each graduate. For others, it was the notion that Obama's speech, tied to the 60th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education outlawing segregation in schools, would overshadow the student's big day.

If I were a graduating student , and Michelle Obama was going to appear at my Graduation, I would ask them to kindly mail my diploma to me.

That's just me, others may have different opinions, but I have no interest in furthering Michelle Obama's agenda, and I don't like listening to her expound on subjects she knows nothing about, listening to her racial BS.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Mooch O Should Not Be Paid As First Lady, Says Laura Bush

Michelle Obama should not receive a salary as First Lady according to Laura Bush, who could definitely be said to be an expert on the subject. But these comments happen to stray into the political mine field of income inequality and the gender pay gap.

In a related report by The Inquisitr, Michelle Obama’s school lunch portions have been criticized heavily by students who are actually forced to eat her school cafeteria plans.

In recent times, Barack and Michelle Obama have spoken about their plans for ending income inequality in America. The White House also came under fire when it was discovered that income inequality is worse under President Obama than it was under President George W Bush. Regardless, while speaking in public President Obama once commented on the pay of the First Lady… or, rather, the lack thereof:

“I want to make sure that when she’s working she’s getting paid the same as men. I gotta say that First Ladies right now don’t [get paid], even though that’s a tough job!”

Speaking on the subject of income inequality between men and women, former First Lady Laura Bush has plenty to say on the subject. Although she admits the “American public sees the first lady in very glamorous circumstance” she also says the title of First Lady should not come with an automatic salary just because her husband happened to become President.
http://www.inquisitr.com/1217633/michelle-obama-should-not-be-paid-as-first-lady-says-laura-bush/

For someone who already has unlimited funding for her vacays and 70 personal assistants, paying Moochelle would be akin to paying Dingy Hairy, a total waste of taxpayer dollars.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
derrrrr.jpg

mamatutu

mama to two
:boo: My unfavorable opinion of Michelle began the day I heard her say this (below), and I have never cared what she has had to say after that. Period.

RPMDAD

IMHO opinion, High School Graduation is for the kids and their families, not for making any kind of political statement. I am thankful the First Lady did not make a speech at my son's High School Graduation ceremony. They, the High School graduations are insane to begin with around here with the tight schedules for the arenas and massive traffic jams., then throw in the Secret Service, and super Police presence and of course probably news crews. I can understand where the parents and families are coming from, it should be for the kids graduating and their families.

mamatutu

mama to two
IMHO opinion, High School Graduation is for the kids and their families, not for making any kind of political statement. I am thankful the First Lady did not make a speech at my son's High School Graduation ceremony. They, the High School graduations are insane to begin with around here with the tight schedules for the arenas and massive traffic jams., then throw in the Secret Service, and super Police presence and of course probably news crews. I can understand where the parents and families are coming from, it should be for the kids graduating and their families.

:yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:confused: Hey Mo! What is that? A celebrity that doesnt have sex?

:killingme :killingme :killingme

:popcorn:

Sorry genius. I was posting from my tiny smart phone while my son was cleaning the dimly lit church. Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. :loser:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:boo: My unfavorable opinion of Michelle began the day I heard her say this (below), and I have never cared what she has had to say after that. Period.

Compare the face and the 'do' in this video with the one in the photograph posted earlier. Amazing what the makeup, wardrobe and hair stylists can do when they have the American treasury at their call.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Compare the face and the 'do' in this video with the one in the photograph posted earlier. Amazing what the makeup, wardrobe and hair stylists can do when they have the American treasury at their call.

Those 70 'personal assistants' can work wonders! I thought the first picture was the best I've seen in at least five years. She looks good there.

Hijinx

All the money in the world cannot shine a tennis shoe.