After market seat

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Trying to find an aftermarket seat for my '10 RK, bought a Mustang seat online but didn't work, shoved me too far forward. Does anybody have a after market seat on a HD touring that they recommend and I may be able to sit on and see if it works for me? I know it's asking a lot but I don't want to buy another seat and no be satisfied with it...... If someone can help please PM me. Thx

FirstGear

Look up "mean city" in NC. You can modify the stock to your specs and have them incorporate the memory foam. I had a 2007 Road King classis, after I had it done by them it was very comfortable for les than 200, if I didn't have to get gas or answer mother nature. I can stay on the saddle for a long time. They lowered it an inch and push me forward an inch for better comfort.

Hijinx

Look up "mean city" in NC. You can modify the stock to your specs and have them incorporate the memory foam. I had a 2007 Road King classis, after I had it done by them it was very comfortable for les than 200, if I didn't have to get gas or answer mother nature. I can stay on the saddle for a long time. They lowered it an inch and push me forward an inch for better comfort.

Stay away from Corbin,--like sitting on a rock.