Study says women “want” men that drive a Prius

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://nypost.com/2014/04/22/majority-of-women-are-turned-off-by-exotic-fast-cars-polls/

Forget the Porsche — guys who really want to attract women should be driving a Prius.

Sexy models draped over sports cars at the New York Auto Show aside, most women prefer a man who drives something more practical, according to a new survey.

A Harris poll commissioned by dating site AnastasiaDate found that a majority of women associate fancy cars with negative character traits: 56 percent view men who drive exotic or fast cars as being showoffs or arrogant, and 17 percent perceive them as being insecure.

sockgirl77

Seriously. I have only ever seen one sexy guy drive a Prius and judging by the amount of selfies on his FB page...I still wouldn't date him.

warneckutz

Basically...

Prius-ScrewU.jpg

Misfit

Lawful neutral
You can't argue with the internet, you all get :hot: over Prius’. I don't make this stuff up; I just feel it's my job to let you know how you really feel.

:shrug:

KDENISE977

I'm trying to remember the last time I said "check out the hot guy in the Prius"... umm... can't remember because that's NEVER HAPPENED. :ohwell:

TNA

Wet Kitty
There are no turn ons to a Prius. Nothing sexy at all, def not manly.

Attachments

• Prius-unt.jpg
    Prius-unt.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 135