Which would you rather have? Part II

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You can only have 1 of these traits in a partner. Which do you choose between a good conversationalist or someone that is talented between the sheets? Discuss without getting too graphic.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Good conversationalist. Between the sheets can be taught, holding an interesting conversation is not teachable.

:coffee:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

which part did you not understand ?

choose between a good conversationalist or someone that is talented between the sheets

the pillow talk afterwords [after sex] would pretty empty [lacking in content] married to air head [airhead /= to a conversationalist]

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Talented between the sheets. I do enough talking for the both of us. Besides, I have this forum to talk to.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
which part did you not understand ?

the pillow talk afterwords [after sex] would pretty empty [lacking in content] married to air head [airhead /= to a conversationalist]

would BE, it should read.

Talented between the sheets. I do enough talking for the both of us. Besides, I have this forum to talk to.

Indeed... and if without being a good conversationalist, they wouldn't be able to give me grief about all of my ...."mishaps"...:evil:

And good sex speaks for itself. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, it cannot.

I completely agree. You either got the schmoke or you don't; enjoyment of sex cannot be taught, and genuinely enjoying it is way more than half the battle.

Fact is, his words will not give you an orgasm...

This, on the other hand, is not true at all.

So, yeah, if I had to choose which quality to get rid of in my partner - the conversation or the talent - I'd grudgingly give up the talent.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
between the sheets talent. I go for the rugged guys anyways, who just grunt when you ask them how work was. :shrug:

KDENISE977

Yes, but how do you get to the "between the sheets" part without conversation? Are you gonna use smoke signals or carrier pigeons with notes? :shrug: