China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation'

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good article.

That's been truth for years now. But don't leave out India, the 2nd most populous nation, only about 100 million behind China. There are probably more born-again, believing Christians in India than in N America and Europe combined. And they are being openly persecuted, to death, literally, by the other major religions of India.

Only logical that with the increasing moral decline of the West, the sheer numbers of people in China searching for the only Hope that will carry them on.

Good for them, for anyone, that comes to the Lord for salvation.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Many years ago, when I was in a very controlling church - they conjectured that one day in the not too distant future, Asians such as Chinese and Indians would come HERE to evangelize.

Zguy28

Many years ago, when I was in a very controlling church - they conjectured that one day in the not too distant future, Asians such as Chinese and Indians would come HERE to evangelize.

I don't know what "controlling" had to do with that, but other nations already send missionaries to North America more than most people know.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Considering how every 6th person in the world is Chinese, that outcome isn't unreasonable.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Youse guys are right on the nose. Many uninformed think that missionaries only originate here and Europe, and only the rest of the world needs to hear the Good News. The Christian mission field has many destinations right here in the good ol' USA, and praise the Lord for those who come here from abroad to help. Talk about a "dream sheet" for the next assignment - to a place where people are not murdered for their beliefs - yet. True believers in many parts of the world know the true meaning of persecution for their beliefs.

We still have it so good here as far as religious freedoms go, but the PC here is trying, really trying, to change that comfort zone.