Pollen

I don't usually succumb to pollen, but this year has been awful. 2 days of deep coughs, now congested, runny, just plain miserable. Benadryl helps, but knocks me out.

But I think I found out why pollen makes you feel so bad.

h428723FA.jpg

pebbles

I'm miserable as well. Allegra D usually does it but isn't exactly working like it used to. I took Nyquil on top of it last night. Hope this #### goes away soon!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nasacort is now OTC. My allergies started very early this year. Zyrtec, Allegra, and Claritin weren't cutting it. One week on Nasacort, plus occasional use of the Neti-pot, and I'm clear.

idiganthro

Daily zyrtec and flonase seems to be keeping it mostly at bay. Still have a few symptoms, but not the total misery.

MarieB

Just keep an eye on it. I thought my kids' allergies were acting up, and they both were actually pretty sick and needed antibiotics. There is a lot going around right now

We use patenol, Nasonex or Flonase, and loratadine

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'm miserable as well. Allegra D usually does it but isn't exactly working like it used to. I took Nyquil on top of it last night. Hope this #### goes away soon!

I also used to be an Allegra D user but switched to Equate Allergy Relief 24, 180 mg. It is cheap and works. When I get real bad, which I haven't for some time now, I have used a Neti-pot.

garyt27

INAFJ
loratadine......... this works Equate is cheapest, same as brand name. non drowsy. But I use Zatidor for my eyes. Not cheap......

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Zyrtec daily, supplemented with Benadryl as needed throughout the day. (Benadryl does not knock me out) I may just switch over to Zyrtec twice a day. I also use the Flonase and do the neti pot as needed.

Hijinx

Got up this morning, my car was green, runny nose , headache , felt like crap. This year has been rough for the allergies.