Which would you rather have? Part Trois

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
So here are today's choices.

You can have frequent (3-4 times a week), short in duration trysts with your partner or you can have what is behind the box, which is incredible, toe-curling, mind numbing, hours long passion but only once a month. By incredible I mean that she's able to reach that special place several times and he gets to hit 2 home runs.

And while we are at it lets throw in some amazing pillow talk afterwards for the 2nd choice and a roll over and nod off for the first choice.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So the question is: quantity or quality?

Can we moosh and snuggie still during the other days of the month? I need to know the whole deal before I commit to an answer.

Monello

PREMO Member
Either 1 puny scoop of vanilla ice cream 4 time a week or a huge 5 scoop, multi-topped, banana split served on a turkey platter once a month.

For the 2nd choice, you can do what ever you wish for the rest of the month. Your reluctance to answer would indicate a degree of pondering on your part. I think many here would know their answer even before they finish reading the entire question.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Your reluctance to answer would indicate a degree of pondering on your part. I think many here would know their answer even before they finish reading the entire question.

Really? I don't see that as a simple, easy to answer question. Some of the best sex in my life has been pretty quick and spontaneous. Some of the best has been built up to and planned and well worth waiting for. I'd not want to choose one OR the other. Some of the most dud sex ever was of the built up to, planned, variety and I have had some pretty lame quickies, too.

Why the interest in 'one or the other' to begin with in this case?

Monello

PREMO Member
Why the interest in 'one or the other' to begin with in this case?

I realize that real life isn't a series of absolutes. Just trying to gauge people's opinions on the subject. I think given the choices, most would choose somewhere in the middle. Just how far to either side is what is interesting to me. Sort of like choosing between being an extremely happy pauper or a lifelong, miserable billionaire. The real life of most falls somewhere between the 2 outliers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, put me down for the whole enchilada once a month. Again, grudgingly. And only if there's still other forms of affection in between.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Lets be honest here, no normal man needs HOURS of passion! Give me my 30-40 seconds 3-4 times a week. :lol:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I realize that real life isn't a series of absolutes. Just trying to gauge people's opinions on the subject. I think given the choices, most would choose somewhere in the middle. Just how far to either side is what is interesting to me. Sort of like choosing between being an extremely happy pauper or a lifelong, miserable billionaire. The real life of most falls somewhere between the 2 outliers.

But somewhere in the middle wasn't one of the original choices.

I think I would have to have the mind-blowing sex once a month. :dance:

Mediocre sex just isn't worth the time or energy to me. :ohwell:

If my toes aren't going to curl, I don't ####ing want it. :coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I think I would have to have the mind-blowing sex once a month. :dance:

Mediocre sex just isn't worth the time or energy to me. :ohwell:

If my toes aren't going to curl, I don't ####ing want it. :coffee:
Rule #1. The man must ensure her toes are curled before his.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rule #1. The man must ensure her toes are curled before his.

Just like a Marine.

Rule #2; Take off tie and blouse
Rule #3; Say "hey, baby" in a sexy voice. The Senior instructor will now demonstrate 'sexy voice'
Rule #4; Stand at attention...

:lol: