CrossFit sues Science

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/bodywork/the-fit-list/High-Intensity-Litigation.html

CrossFit’s reputation as a workout with a pitbull personality is moving from the gym to the courtroom. A Columbus, Ohio, CrossFit gym is suing the scientists behind a 2013 study, alleging the reseachers fabricated data that 16 percent of people in a program at the gym dropped out due to injury or overuse.

The fight is the latest skirmish in an escalating debate over the potential hazards of CrossFit, a routine that melds weightlifting and calisthenics into a 10- to 20-minute swirl of muscle-burning intensity. The move presents an unusual, and troubling, dilemma for the world of academic research, where disputes are usually sorted out between scientists or by university overseers.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
:gossip: Not too many people take health & fitness serious... look at the "nutrition" section with all the "recipes" :lmao:

bahahahah.... I am speaking about a person I work with that is so hardcore about Crossfit... its overrated and sucks... shut your hole... i dont wanna hear about it :)

warneckutz

bahahahah.... I am speaking about a person I work with that is so hardcore about Crossfit... its overrated and sucks... shut your hole... i dont wanna hear about it :)

Batman-Crossfit-300x275.jpg