Just say NO to 'Beezin'

Hijinx

How do kids come up with this s**t ? Do they just sit around thinking up this kind of crap?

glhs837

Power with Control
Like that stupid jelly bracelet thing, and the 'toothing" thing, some stupid reporter hears of thing like never verifies anything, and reports it as a new trend sweeping our children into the depths of depravity......

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I remember years ago when I dipped Copenhagen, I had my sunglasses on a lanyard around my neck. Anyhoo, after being inside all day I went outside and put my sunglasses on. When I put them on, like 10 pounds of Copenhagen went into my eyeballs. I was blind yet strangely satisfied all at the same time. Maybe this is how stuff gets discovered.

:shrug:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I wonder how many cases of Strep throat of the eyeball get misdiagnosed as Pink eye.

Chris0nllyn

Another ridiculous scare tactic.

It's about as popular as rainbow parties after drinking hand sanitizer and butt-chugging some vodka.
http://reason.com/archives/2012/05/27/5-great-teen-sex-drugs-freakouts-rainbow/print

So, what actually happens when you put lip balm on your eyelids?
"The peppermint oil in the lip balm is a very strong irritant and can cause inflammation in the eye redness of the eye swelling," Dr. Brett Cauthen told WNWO's sister station KOKH in Oklahoma City.

The eye is one of the most sensitive parts of the body and ‘Beezin’ could cause pink eye-like symptoms.

Puffy eyes!?!?!?!? :cds:

Let's assume this is some sort of trend.....what now?

Last edited: