Need someone to cut my grass bi-weekly in St. Leonard, MD

tjstalcup

addicted to research
Would like to find someone local to cut my grass every other week. Can be during the week or on the weekend. Would like to negotiate a price that we are both comfortable with. First cut would be Friday May 2nd#- Sunday May 4th. Would like to meet ahead of time this week, weekend or next week to go over the property. Don't need weed-eating, trimming, etc. Just go over it with the mower, easy peasy. There is about an acre to cut, and it's about 90% flat and grassy.

Thanks,
TJ Stalcup

Freefaller

Would like to find someone local to cut my grass every other week. Can be during the week or on the weekend. Would like to negotiate a price that we are both comfortable with. First cut would be Friday May 2nd#- Sunday May 4th. Would like to meet ahead of time this week, weekend or next week to go over the property. Don't need weed-eating, trimming, etc. Just go over it with the mower, easy peasy. There is about an acre to cut, and it's about 90% flat and grassy.

Thanks,
TJ Stalcup

Who's mower? Do I use yours or need to bring mine?

tommyj

Hi,
I'm Tommy I own a local lawn service in Dunkirk. 410-474-2972 Please call me for all of your landscaping needs.

mamatutu

mama to two
Hi,
I'm Tommy I own a local lawn service in Dunkirk. 410-474-2972 Please call me for all of your landscaping needs.

Hey Tommy! I used you last year, and have already called you to be put on your schedule for clean up and mulching this year. I am very pleased with your work.

tsj, I highly recommend Tommy! :yay: I live in St. Leonard, as well.

tjstalcup

addicted to research
Hey Tommy! I used you last year, and have already called you to be put on your schedule for clean up and mulching this year. I am very pleased with your work.

tsj, I highly recommend Tommy! :yay: I live in St. Leonard, as well.

Thanks, yeah Tommy came out this morning, and my wife is raving about the quality and price. Thanks Tommy!

mamatutu

mama to two
I should have taken before pics, but, trust me, it was a mess! Tommy did a great job!

Our grass could use some improvement, but that is not Tommy's fault. I told him I would be calling him about that! :lol:

Attachments

• yard1.jpg
    yard1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 173
  • yard2.jpg
    yard2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 118
  • yard3.jpg
    yard3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 129
  • yard4.jpg
    yard4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 125
  • yard5.jpg
    yard5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Ha! The old MPD Spam trick.... :lmao:

I just saw this post. This will be the one time that I can call you out on that you don't know what you are talking about. Do yourself a favor and do some research before you make a comment. I can't make up for your faux pas, but you could certainly try to contain yourself on what you say. You truly have no idea. Now, you are Skankaroo! And, well deserved.

Nice cover. Your PM's are full. Please clean out so my PM can get to you, or would you like me to post in the forum? Your choice.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
I just saw this post. This will be the one time that I can call you out on that you don't know what you are talking about. Do yourself a favor and do some research before you make a comment. I can't make up for your faux pas, but you could certainly try to contain yourself on what you say. You truly have no idea. Now, you are Skankaroo! And, well deserved.

Nice cover. Your PM's are full. Please clean out so my PM can get to you, or would you like me to post in the forum? Your choice.

:crazy:

warneckutz

So... is it excessive liquor or pills? What causes these posts?

KingFish

Nothing to see here
My guess is Mamatutu is tired of the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance she's come to expect from the non-creative garbage. They sit there on their loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about others. The lousy hypocritical whining toadies with their lousy colour monitors and Tony Jacklin golf clubs and bleeding masonic handshakes! They post idiiotic comments and group attack others. Those blackballing bastards. Well she wouldn't befriend them now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged Her. She gets tired of it and finally will comment on those posts.

:cheers:

:lol: