Cosmos

Chris0nllyn

http://forums.somd.com/threads/285879-Remeber-quot-COSMOS-quot?highlight=cosmos

I'm still not impressed. Nothing at all like the original show. Different is ok, but this is tough to watch. Disjointed.

Didn't even see your thread. Ooops.

I agree there are way too many commercials. Some are like 30 seconds, and some are 5 minutes (it seems like).

I imagine it's tough getting that much information out in such short time.

I've been watching it on demand, so it's a bit easier for me to be up to speed right now.

MMM_donuts

I've been recording it, too, because it comes on the same time as Game of Thrones - the only two shows I watch!!

Yeah, too many commercials and the "cigars kill" commercial is ridiculous. I bet Tyson would sigh a sigh of haughty derision if he knew it was on so much during his show.

I really enjoy the show. I didn't watch the original so I cannot compare the two.

Chris0nllyn

I've been recording it, too, because it comes on the same time as Game of Thrones - the only two shows I watch!!

Yeah, too many commercials and the "cigars kill" commercial is ridiculous. I bet Tyson would sigh a sigh of haughty derision if he knew it was on so much during his show.

I really enjoy the show. I didn't watch the original so I cannot compare the two.

I've really been on a GOT kick lately as well.

PJumper

For sure.

I've been glued to this show.

Be warned, if anyone is a creationist and believes god created everyone in one fail swoop, you will not like this show. :lol:

Why? I've watched several episodes and didn't hear him disparage any religion or beliefs. He's just presenting some interesting facts and theories.

Chris0nllyn

Why? I've watched several episodes and didn't hear him disparage any religion or beliefs. He's just presenting some interesting facts and theories.

Facts and theories that go directly against creationism.

I didn;t mean to say he was downing any religion specifically, just that the facts he's presenting don't jive with certain beliefs.