Cheater busted

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
60-6067-KPZD100Z.jpg

mamatutu

mama to two
:killingme: If it were only that easy! I did point a gun at the father of my children when I found out he cheated, but I didn't pull the trigger. Orphans, and all. Scared the crap out of him. I got all I wanted in the divorce.

Hank

my war
:killingme: If it were only that easy! I did point a gun at the father of my children when I found out he cheated, but I didn't pull the trigger. Orphans, and all. Scared the crap out of him. I got all I wanted in the divorce.

:crazy:

mamatutu

mama to two

I forgot to say that it was 3am when he came home, and I was preg, and he had done it many times before. It was truly funny when I scared him so bad that he fell into the recycle bin. True story, bro. I expect him to write the book "1000 Reasons Why I Am Not Home Yet, Honey". We shall see.

:roflmao:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
I forgot to say that it was 3am when he came home, and I was preg, and he had done it many times before. It was truly funny when I scared him so bad that he fell into the recycle bin. True story, bro. I expect him to write the book "1000 Reasons Why I Am Not Home Yet, Honey". We shall see.

:roflmao:

:crazy: