Harry Reid Goes Off On Melon Farmer Bundy

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original source.

In a lengthy statement issued Thursday afternoon, Reid referred to Bundy as a "hateful racist" and suggested he "mooched" and profited off government-held land. And Reid, who represents Nevada in the U.S. Senate, called on Republican leaders to denounce Bundy's "hateful, dangerous extremism."

"I used to live in North Las Vegas and it is home to some of the hardest-working people I have ever met — men and women who embody the American dream by working hard every day to build a better life for themselves and their families," Reid said in the statement.

"By contrast, Cliven Bundy has spent decades profiting off government land while refusing to pay the same fair use fees as his fellow ranchers. Today, Bundy revealed himself to be a hateful racist. But by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite.

"To advance his extreme, hateful views, Bundy has endangered the lives of innocent women and children. This is not a game. It is the height of irresponsibility for any individual or entity in a position of power or influence to glorify or romanticize such a dangerous individual, and anyone who has done so should come to their senses and immediately condemn Bundy.

For their part, national Republican leaders could help show a united front against this kind of hateful, dangerous extremism by publicly condemning Bundy." "

mamatutu

mama to two
Link to original source.

In a lengthy statement issued Thursday afternoon, Reid referred to Bundy as a "hateful racist" and suggested he "mooched" and profited off government-held land. And Reid, who represents Nevada in the U.S. Senate, called on Republican leaders to denounce Bundy's "hateful, dangerous extremism."

"I used to live in North Las Vegas and it is home to some of the hardest-working people I have ever met — men and women who embody the American dream by working hard every day to build a better life for themselves and their families," Reid said in the statement.

"By contrast, Cliven Bundy has spent decades profiting off government land while refusing to pay the same fair use fees as his fellow ranchers. Today, Bundy revealed himself to be a hateful racist. But by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite.

"To advance his extreme, hateful views, Bundy has endangered the lives of innocent women and children. This is not a game. It is the height of irresponsibility for any individual or entity in a position of power or influence to glorify or romanticize such a dangerous individual, and anyone who has done so should come to their senses and immediately condemn Bundy.

For their part, national Republican leaders could help show a united front against this kind of hateful, dangerous extremism by publicly condemning Bundy." "

:roflmao: I wonder when the last time Harry sent his KKK clothes to the dry cleaners. Harry should be dead because he looks like someone that it is in a nursing home. America would be a lot better off without him. Period. Do you not get it that he is in it for himself. Not for US? If Mitt had been elected prez, Harry would be kissing white ass instead of black. We live among and are governed by self serving bastards. Which ever way the wind blows, so to speak.

And, do y'all understand that every time Reid speaks, it is for his own benefit? He may be a bigger liar than Obama. Be scared.

Last edited:

BOP

Link to original source.

North Las Vegas hasn't been safe for decent folks since at least the late '70s, when liberals and gangs began spreading out from New York and the San Fransisco/Oakland area.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
When all logic fails - you can count on the Democratic Party to call you a Racist. It has worked in the past and it still works - counter logic with lies and add "racist" to the mix and you have the media like MSNBC supporting you. God Bless America!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For their part, national Republican leaders could help show a united front against this kind of hateful, dangerous extremism by publicly condemning Reid." "

I couldn't agree more. Such a hate-filled little worm he is, too.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I couldn't agree more. Such a hate-filled little worm he is, too.

Come on now. At least he didn't call Obama a "light skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." Oh wait, he did.

Then there's this gem: “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

Hijinx

First let us be honest here . No one on the face of the earth has mooched any more off the Federal Government than Harry Reid.

Now let us be honest about what Bundy said. Bundy did not refer to any man who worked, he spoke of those who do not work, and live off the Government. He did not blame them for not working, he blamed the Government that pays them not to work for their plight today.

He claims that Bundy has spent decades profiting off the Government, the irony is that Harry has done the same thing, and wants Bundy's land so that he and his son can profit some more while dealing with the Chinese.

No one has dealt dirtier in the Senate than Harry Reid. A hypocrite calling others hypocrite.

somdwatch

Link to original source.

Follow the Money, It's going right back into Harry Reid's pockets. Or his circle of influence.