TCAS needs Donations

frequentflier

happy to be living
Kitten season is upon us!

from Tri County Animal Shelter: We desperately need kitten food both wet/hard. Purina Cat food and cat toys. Also, if anyone has any fabric they want to donate, we make the squares that are on the play gym in the cat room. We also use fabric for the back drops for our pictures. Also, we will be getting our flower beds ready for spring so if anyone wants to donate flowers/seeds, mulch etc. that would be great"

Pepper's Pet Pantry will be a drop off center for donations to take to the shelter for the next few weeks. I am sure they could use cat food, toys, litter and treats. Also dog food, toys, treats. We are purchasing food to donate this week and we will gladly buy food with any monetary donations in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can drop off a donation. I don't know what the shelter's hours of operation are for drop offs. Pepper's hours of operation M-F 10-7, Saturday 9-5, Sunday 11-5.

frequentflier

happy to be living
For the third week in a row, I have dropped off a substantial amount of dog & cat food (so far totaling about 1100lbs), treats, toys and box tops (for the kitties to nest in) to TCAS.
Thanks to my awesome employees and customers for their generous donations! All the shelter employees say it definitely helps.

frequentflier

happy to be living
For the third week in a row, I have dropped off a substantial amount of dog & cat food (so far totaling about 1100lbs), treats, toys and box tops (for the kitties to nest in) to TCAS.
Thanks to my awesome employees and customers for their generous donations! All the shelter employees say it definitely helps.

trip one to shelter.jpg