Lisa's Ark Critter Rescue Website and Cyber Advocates!!

Geek

Hello Guys!

Lisa and I have been working on her brand new website! Check it out: http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue (soon it will have a permanent, shorter address) We're asking the kindhearted people here at somd.com to help us advertise and get two very special friends adopted! Clinton and Onyx can be Cyber Adopted by lots of us in hopes of increasing the awareness of their need for a furever home. You can download the media kit for either one (or both!) and post their pictures as your av (see mine as an example, and my siggy) and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram..etc.

At the new website, you can also find a very handy donate button that helps the rescue do what it does best --save lives. If you're looking for a pet, Onyx and Clinton are both once in a lifetime kinds of awesome. Onyx is a happy, huge black cat that loves attention and Clinton is extremely social and would love kids to play with. If you'd love to help, but can't adopt right now, our cyber campaign might be right for you.

ARK Clinton Words.jpg ARK Onyx Words.jpg

Last edited:

warneckutz

Hello Guys!

Lisa and I have been working on her brand new website!

At the new website, you can also find a very handy donate button that helps the rescue do what it does best --save lives. If you're looking for a pet, Onyx and Clinton are both once in a lifetime kinds of awesome. Onyx is a happy, huge black cat that loves attention and Clinton is extremely social and would love kids to play with. If you'd love to help, but can't adopt right now, our cyber campaign might be right for you.

View attachment 102708 View attachment 102709

:yay:

Buttttt... I received an error message saying "Road 404 to nowhere"

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Thanks Geek - Both boys are some kinda awesome too - they are both sweet and playful.

Clinton's foster home loves helping out, but they just can't afford the extra dog food for Clinton. So we are hoping to get help for the dog food expenses to keep Clinton provided with kibble until he gets adopted.

Onyx eats quite a bit less than Clinton, but he gets really excited about canned food, and he needs his litter changed regularly, so they both have their fair share of expenses. Both boys love toys too. Sure will be a happy time when they are adopted. They both have so much love to share :huggy:.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hello Guys!

Lisa and I have been working on her brand new website! Check it out: http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue (soon it will have a permanent, shorter address) We're asking the kindhearted people here at somd.com to help us advertise and get two very special friends adopted! Clinton and Onyx can be Cyber Adopted by lots of us in hopes of increasing the awareness of their need for a furever home. You can download the media kit for either one (or both!) and post their pictures as your av (see mine as an example, and my siggy) and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram..etc.

View attachment 102708 View attachment 102709

Lisa, does that mean you have gotten your 501C3 non profit status?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Ginger and MaryAnn are a great pair to consider adopting - I just love how stunning Ginger looks (gray/white) and MaryAnn is a loveable girl with nice markings and has a very expressive tail. Both will come to you for attention but are not overly needy. These girls are just about to turn 1. There is a baby picture of each and a sub-adult picture of Ginger. I'll round up a new picture of MaryAnn also.

It was suggested to us that we update the pictures of the foster critters and include a few videos of all the available kitties and Clinton the pitbull mix. If anyone is good with pet photography that would be willing to volunteer their time, we'd be happy to bring over some of the foster kitties to do some up-to-date pictures and/or videos. My way of getting them to stay put when they were younger was to put them in a carrier to get their picture :biggrin:.

Maryannbabypic.jpg Gingerbabypic.jpg 2014-01-18_16-45-31_801-1.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
In case anyone is interested in adopting a stray kitty, Tex is the stray kitty that we believe Fathered the litter that included Ginger (she looks just like Tex), Gilligan, and Mrs. Howell. Tex was with us initially to recuperate from wounds, and has continued with us to get his weight up, and be treated for ear mites. Tex is ear mite free, and ready to either go back outside to live here at the farm, or he can be adopted as a house kitty. Tex uses litter very well, and doesn't tear up anything either (uses the scratchy post). He's really sweet, purrs a lot (vet said he could barely hear his heartbeat for all the purring) and loves to have his head/neck rubbed and scratched. Adoption fee is only $55. He is neutered, has Rabies and Distemper vaccinations, and has been de-wormed.

2014-05-05_16-20-09_232.jpg

ForumRunner_20140506_142312.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Tex Mex update

Here is Tex enjoying the weather yesterday.

20140511_145251~2.jpg 20140511_145507~2.jpg

I also have a short video of him, but I can't upload it until I have wifi available.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are in the process of building an indoor/outdoor facility to house the kitties awaiting adoption or foster home placement. We are hoping the new arrangement will give them more variety and enable them to be less bored as they wait for their turn to be placed in a home. We have a donated shed that we are turning into an indoor/outdoor play area for the kitties. The site is under a very large shade tree. We need the following supplies to finish:

tar paper
roofing shingles
insulation
interior lumber to cover the insulated walls (mostly plywood needed)
chain link fence panels 6' x 10', fencing hardware
kitty beds, covered Large litter boxes, and kitty toys
6x8 or 8x10 Canvas tarps to serve as wind breaks of the chain link play area for extra windy days or storms
we have an older window a/c unit to use, but would prefer a newer energy efficient model if we can get one

If you have any of these items available to donate, we would be happy to come pick up. Gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot, or others are also welcome. We are really excited for the kitties to have a new and interesting place to spend their time.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
We are in the process of building an indoor/outdoor facility to house the kitties awaiting adoption or foster home placement. We are hoping the new arrangement will give them more variety and enable them to be less bored as they wait for their turn to be placed in a home. We have a donated shed that we are turning into an indoor/outdoor play area for the kitties. The site is under a very large shade tree. We need the following supplies to finish:

tar paper
roofing shingles
insulation
interior lumber to cover the insulated walls (mostly plywood needed)
chain link fence panels 6' x 10', fencing hardware
kitty beds, covered Large litter boxes, and kitty toys
6x8 or 8x10 Canvas tarps to serve as wind breaks of the chain link play area for extra windy days or storms
we have an older window a/c unit to use, but would prefer a newer energy efficient model if we can get one

If you have any of these items available to donate, we would be happy to come pick up. Gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot, or others are also welcome. We are really excited for the kitties to have a new and interesting place to spend their time.

too bad you are not 501c3..... you would get more donations.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I got a Stack Overflow error.

It does take a while to get the 501c3 certificaiton. Once it is done the donations and grants you will be able to get.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I got a Stack Overflow error.

It does take a while to get the 501c3 certificaiton. Once it is done the donations and grants you will be able to get.

As long as we get the application process completed (filed, corrections made, and finally accepted) prior to the deadline, all donations made back to our official INC date of Aug 2012 will be tax deductible. Obviously not too many folks would be wanting to do an amended return for their donation, but we have a few folks who it may just pay off for them to do an amended return to tax deduct their donations (you know who you are :wink:). We just are not allowed to promote the tax deduction part until our application is accepted and at that point we are considered pending. I plan to celebrate when we get our status :biggrin:.

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
As long as we get the application process completed (filed, corrections made, and finally accepted) prior to the deadline, all donations made back to our official INC date of Aug 2012 will be tax deductible. Obviously not too many folks would be wanting to do an amended return for their donation, but we have a few folks who it may just pay off for them to do an amended return to tax deduct their donations (you know who you are :wink:). We just are not allowed to promote the tax deduction part until our application is accepted and at that point we are considered pending. I plan to celebrate when we get out status :biggrin:.

so you got it off the computer that crashed?!!!!!!