Partying this Weekend?

K

KaZamm1061

Well i havent seen DJSLVER in awhile but i was tasked and called by a certain Club, That i wont mention, To Dj there. It was once good place to dance and have fun. BUT Now it gets better. Its somewhere in piney point and well if your just lloking for a place to dance and meet, Come on down. Id like to meet some of you FOURM Junkies and other Chatters. TOP 40 Dance, R&B, Oldies, and a few slow songs for your loved ones. Im sure someone will know what place im talking about and post the name. I wont. hehehehehe Anyway Friday and Saturady night. Ill be there both nights.

K

KaZamm1061

Great, Looking to get some bands there on saturdays starting next week, If anyone has a suggestion please feel free to email me the bands name and number and ill get them in if they are good. Flipswitch is one of the bands im trying to get booked.Hey DEE JAY please email me about advertizing on the bar calender i spoke with the owner today and he is willing to subscribe to get posted on the listing.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Lennox is awesome!!  They're at Catamarans quite a bit and I always enjoy them!  Flipswitch has quite a clan of groupies developed, lots of my friends included, haha, and if you can get them you're sure to have a busy night!!  I haven't seen them yet but hear they're good also!

K

KaZamm1061

Yeh lennox is another good band. Hey listen to this i just found out that Swans said that if flipswitch or any other band plays at OCI that they are no longer welcome to play there. How lame is that. You would think it would bring them business also. it brings people to piney point. I would never say anything like that if i owned that bar. I would love it. It just brings people to the bars to enjoy themselfs. Go firgure. Anyway we'll see what happens.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have heard of them but can't place anything off the top of my head.

But I love going to Seacrets when in OC.

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Crushing Day is one of the best bands in the state.  You can catch them locally once in a great while.  I saw them at Neptune's last fall and have seen them up at the Decoy Lounge, but they pretty much stay in the Baltimore area, and in Ocean City in the summer.  They used to be at the Hurricane every Sat. night, but don't know if that's the same this year.  They released a CD of their own last fall, too.  I remember one good song they played at Neptunes that was on it, but haven't seen it in stores.  They do great covers of modern and alternative rock.

SxyPrincess

Another great cover band is Bliss.  They frequented Waldorf a few times last summer.  I happened to catch them at Spectator's a while back.  They were great!  :guitar:  :getdown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
According to Neptune's website, Crushing Day is supposed to be playing this Saturday night.

K

KaZamm1061

Okay peoples this is the deal. I will be the dj this friday at OCI then i have NO BRAINERS PLAYING SAT NIGHT. two bands for the price of one. The NO BRAINERS and BRIAN STEW BAND. come on down and check them out. Also im getting a couple of bands set up in the coming weeks from Baltimore. Ill keep you posted. The no brainers website is WWW.THENOBRAINERS.COM

K

KaZamm1061

Okay peoples this is the deal. I will be the dj this friday at OCI then i have NO BRAINERS PLAYING SAT NIGHT. two bands for the price of one. The NO BRAINERS and BRIAN STEW BAND. come on down and check them out. Also im getting a couple of bands set up in the coming weeks from Baltimore. Ill keep you posted. The no brainers website is WWW.THENOBRAINERS.COM

K

KaZamm1061

Yes he did, He has been gone now for awhile since the last time me and you went. I am djing there now on fridays and have been now for about three weeks. You should stop by. I dont think you will though but it was a thought. Call me sometime.

K

KaZamm1061

yes you are and i Know from experience. I would like to see you. Too be honest with ya I miss you. if you have the number call me sometime. I emailed you last week but didnt get a response.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A friend of mine saw them both last weekend at Harbour Sounds and said they were great.  And looking at the pix on their web site, she had fun too!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think I may hit Neptune's and see Crushing Day, heard good things about them.  Let's hope I can get a sitter!