Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Athletes and the law thread

Blog Entries

Dope intended to deal dope

I bet a few grand will entice 1 of his homies to take the rap.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department arrested Sacramento Kings forward Zach Randolph on a felony charge of marijuana possession with intent to sell, according to police reports.

Police recovered two guns, impounded two vehicles and seized narcotics, Los Angeles Police Department Officer Liliana Preciado

LAPD officials told ABC-7 that officers were on routine patrol when they encountered a group drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana and playing loud music while blocking a street at the Nickerson Gardens project in Watts. The officers then tried to disperse the crowd, and the disturbance escalated.
    Officers called for backup when the crowd grew and people began throwing bottles. Several police cars ended up with smashed windows and slashed tires.
    the king of weed
    Last edited by Monello; 08-10-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Blog Entries

NFLer smacks his bitch a bit

He was a long shot to make the team. Now the decision to dump him should be easy.

New York Giants offensive tackle Michael Bowie has been charged with domestic assault and battery and two counts of malicious injury or destruction of property in Oklahoma, according to Tulsa County court records.

reports about the incident indicate that a fight occurred between Bowie and his girlfriend over finances, according to the Tulsa World. It then became physical when she made a remark about his mother.
    i could have been a contender

Blog Entries

9 gators involved in felony fraud of $15,000

At least they didn't hurt anyone physically.

The nine Florida Gators who’ve been suspended since the beginning of the football season are staring down serious legal trouble. Sworn complaints against each of them surfaced on Monday, and they’re each now facing multiple potential felony charges.

Everything starts with credit card usages that police say were made through personal accounts at Florida’s university bookstore. Players used credit cards to purchase iPads, laptops, and Beats headphones, among other goods, according to the police. They say the fraudulent purchases weren’t limited to the bookstore.

go to college but become dumber

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    I've been waiting for charges to come down. It looks like UF finally cannot shield their punk, stupid players anymore. These are all felony charges. These "student"/athletes appear to follow their mascot as far as brain size goes.

But you have to keep in mind that the SA Cervone is a UF and UF law school grad.......
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    At least they didn't hurt anyone physically.

go to college but become dumber
    They just being playful boys. I'm sure they dindu nuffin wwrong.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    They just being playful boys. I'm sure they dindu nuffin wwrong.
    Yo mama! Down wit dat, bro!
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Should add a catergory of "Coaches and AD's Fired and The Law" to this thread. Looks like pitino, Louisville AD, and about a dozen other college basket ball coaches have been caught, or by association, with their fingers in the Adidis cookie jar.

https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...no-brian-bowen

Here's another one:

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/los-ang...an-westbrooks/

Los Angeles Rams defensive lineman Ethan Westbrooks, age 26, was arrested on Friday night, September 22. Charged with five firearm felonies.

Now, I detest CA's draconian gun laws, and as far as I'm concerned, only one of them is a real charge - receiving stolen property. But, seeing that he is in the great progressive state of CA, where black lives really do matter , he'll probably get some real leniency in this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Should add a catergory of "Coaches and AD's Fired and The Law" to this thread. Looks like pitino, Louisville AD, and about a dozen other college basket ball coaches have been caught, or by association, with their fingers in the Adidis cookie jar.

https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...no-brian-bowen
    They broke rules, not the law. At least they weren't assaulting anyone, driving drunk or fighting dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    They broke rules, not the law. At least they weren't assaulting anyone, driving drunk or fighting dogs.
    They're breaking federal bribery/corruption/fraud type laws. The FBI doesn't get involved with NCAA types just breaking NCAA rules, and they don't arrest people in a nationwide sting for breaking rules.

Members who have read this thread: 39