Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Athletes and the law thread

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Lato]
    shoulda got the chair
    Still can't believe he got 18-24 years and they let that effer out after 18. It was, without a doubt, 1st degree murder, a contract killing. Should have been life without parole at the very least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Still can't believe he got 18-24 years and they let that effer out after 18. It was, without a doubt, 1st degree murder, a contract killing. Should have been life without parole at the very least.
    Locally someone just got 64 years for killing someone. This guy should have gotten north of 30 years at a minimum.

I was stationed with a guy that raped and killed someone. He just got out a few years ago. Kind of gave me the chills.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Locally someone just got 64 years for killing someone. This guy should have gotten north of 30 years at a minimum.

I was stationed with a guy that raped and killed someone. He just got out a few years ago. Kind of gave me the chills.
    Friend of mine's brother hooked up with a 32 yr old woman when he was 18, they robbed a place of $200 in Washington state with a toy gun in 2001..He got 14 years (she got 2 yrs)..Freaking sentencing is all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Friend of mine's brother hooked up with a 32 yr old woman when he was 18, they robbed a place of $200 in Washington state with a toy gun in 2001..He got 14 years (she got 2 yrs)..Freaking sentencing is all over the place.
    One of the guys I grewup and went all the way through school with got 30 Federal Time for Cocaine. Sammy did all 30.
    No one cares.

Blog Entries

Rutgers footballer charged with attempted murder

The 2 Rays and Aaron Hernandez would be proud. This isn't your usual college gang rape or plain vanilla DUI. Scarlet is a great team color for this dude's team.

PS, I don't think his parent(s) knew how to spell.

The now-former Rutgers football player charged with involvement in an attempted double-murder plot was a walk-on from a nearby town who took an unusual road to the Scarlet Knights.
    Izaia Bullock, 22, was dismissed from the program Tuesday and faces university disciplinary hearings after he was charged with two counts of first-degree attempted murder and two counts of first-degree conspiracy to commit murder.

Bullock is the ninth current or former Rutgers football player to be arrested since this summer. Eight players were charged in connection with an alleged credit card fraud scheme in August. Four of those players have already been dismissed from or left the program, while four others remain suspended indefinitely until their legal matters are settled.
    imma bust a cap in ya
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Members who have read this thread: 33