Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Athletes and the law thread

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Now he's the Redskins headache to deal with.

seriously Danny
    Other than bad PR the Redskins lose nothing by claiming the rights to this guy. It doesn't cost any money, any draft picks etc.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    The utterly BRILLIANT NFL commish knew about this months ago..and did absolutely NOTHING/ Sorry KC fans, but the commish must be a KC fan to not have handled this before but now he will have to suspend this dirtbag for the rest of this season.
    Just in time for our leagues fantasy playoffs, he isn't on my team
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Blog Entries

Barret Robbins

Now here's a name from the past. Robbins was the guy who went on a bender on the eve of the Super Bowl. He was so wasted that he didn't even play in the game the next day. He was also kicked off a team for steroid use. In the past he's been charged with attempted murder, drug possession, felon batter & he's been shot 3 times by law enforcement.

How would you like to have this guy as your neighbor?

Barret Robbins, the massive former Oakland Raiders All-Pro offensive lineman with a history of mental illness and legal entanglements, was arrested again Tuesday night, this time over possession of cocaine.
    Robbins, 45, was pulled over in Pompano Beach when an officer noticed him driving a white Kia with stolen tags. According to the arrest form, before being taken into custody, Robbins informed the officer that he knew the tag didnít belong on the vehicle and that there was a crack pipe inside the car.
    nucking futz
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Members who have read this thread: 36