Found Dashund in CRE

dgates80

Land of the lost
A Doxie wandered up onto the porch his morning, on CRE airport. No collar. Anybody missing a male Doxie?

Don

dgates80

Land of the lost
Uhhh.... No. He's a cute little guy though. Just had him scanned, no chip. No collar. Drove around with him, ran into a lady that said he's escaped before, said he's from somewhere on Catalina....

dgates80

Land of the lost
Nope, though I tried. Had to call animal control for him. Sure hope his owners check there and go get him.....

frequentflier

happy to be living
I received an email from Animal Control that the Doxie was not claimed by anyone and is up for adoption at TCAS. Despite having very long nails and being unneutered, he appeared to be in good health and was very friendly.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I received an email from Animal Control that the Doxie was not claimed by anyone and is up for adoption at TCAS. Despite having very long nails and being unneutered, he appeared to be in good health and was very friendly.

He was a sweet friendly dog. He will make a great pet for somebody I think. I hope he gets adopted!

We looked on TCAS website to post a picture of the little fella and he is not on there. I hope that means he was adopted and has a great place to call home!

garyt27

INAFJ
Throw him on the grill, char both sides, put him on a sub roll, slap some hot mustard on it and enjoy!

RPMDAD

Boo Hiss, Boo Hiss, Gary, my neighbors have Dashunds and they are pretty cool dogs, not my style but still cool dogs.