Winegardner in Leonardtown - Service Dept

Urbanite

Just thought I'd share an experience I had recently regarding Winegardner. Went there for just an oil change and wow I was pleasantly surprised. They took me right away, gave me a free car wash, were fast, friendly and when I had forgotten something in my car, they went and got it for me so I didn't have to . They let me know the tires were a little low on air, so they fixed that, everyone walking thru the waiting room said Goodmorning, and I was in and out within 30 mins. So just thought I share this experience with you all because I was pleasantly surprised.

mamatutu

mama to two
Some of the Winegardners were at my daughter's wedding this weekend. I will definitely tell them about this thread. The Winegardners are just about the best people you will ever know in southern MD, and they run a great business. There will always be hiccups. This is why this forum is so awesome for info and connections. Feedback is the best thing for business, and makes it better. :yay:

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I had a problem with my Pontiac Vibe earlier this year, had it towed to Winegardner.
Had it back the next day, only charge was the diagnosis fee.

frequentflier

happy to be living
We bought my current vehicle at Winegardner in PF. Have had it in for service 1X and have been happy with them.