Boston Terrier - Lost in CRE

frequentflier

happy to be living
Please contact me if you have seen our dog, Dexter. He is wearing a black collar, with a tag that provides a website link, with our phone number and address. He is also chipped. Very people friendly, so thinking someone likely has him. Thinking maybe the tag is worn, and maybe whoever has him, was unable to read the number. We are located on Catalina, not far from the gardens. Please contact me, if you have seen him. (301) 922-6832

We are on the airport- I will keep my eyes open. I will also let my neighbor that patrols the airport on a golf cart know to watch for him.
You may want to call animal control and make them aware that he is missing in CRE. 410 535-2800

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
dog.jpg Saw this on FB....

FOUND!!! 6-1-14
CRE Gardens near airstrip and baseball diamond.
Taking to Calvert Sheriffs Department in Prince Frederick....
Please call them or animal control if he is yours.
Very sweet!

MotherHen

THANK YOU! I work in Prince Frederick and have spoken to them. They have my contact information! THANK YOU!

MotherHen

Thank you for supplying me the information, and to the person who took your time, to take him to Prince Frederick! Apparently, when my 15 year old let the 5 year old hook him on his lead, she hooked him on the ring that held his contact information, not the ring that secured him if he pulled on the lead. (That would explain why we didn't get a call, because his petfinder tag was gone when I picked him up.) He is home safe and sound now. Again, thank you for your kindness!!!!!!!!!

Roman

I'm so happy that you found your little guy! I have two Bostons of my own, and hate the thought of them ever getting lost. Micro-Chipping is a good thing, as I've heard that the Shelter automatically scan each animal for a Chip. Both my girls are special needs. One who is deaf at Birth, and another with seizures, so I have a Medic Alert on each of their collars.

MotherHen

Odd thing is, he is chipped, and although someone took him to Sheriff's Dept, they hadn't logged him in by 9:30 this a.m, or checked him for a chip. I had called multiple times to see if he had been picked up, and they said they didn't have anything on him. He was in their pen, outback, when I called, in Doggie Jail. They did call me back though, once they realized he was there, so a happy ending, either way. That's all that matters.....

Roman

Odd thing is, he is chipped, and although someone took him to Sheriff's Dept, they hadn't logged him in by 9:30 this a.m, or checked him for a chip. I had called multiple times to see if he had been picked up, and they said they didn't have anything on him. He was in their pen, outback, when I called, in Doggie Jail. They did call me back though, once they realized he was there, so a happy ending, either way. That's all that matters.....
You've got that right! It is all that matters. Spoil him today.