Homeless Families w/pets need toiletries.....

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Saturday Second Hope is delivering some dog and cat food to a dog rescue who has now taken on helping homeless people with pets. Currently they have managed to get a number of them into hotels w/reduced rates and they allow their pets but they still need food for their pets, toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant) and first aid items for themselves.

I know it's short notice but had to work things out.

Since time is so short we won't be able to pickup anything but Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomon's Island and Pet Valu in Leonardtown have both generously agreed to accept donations for us until Friday evening.

If you travel alot and have those handy sample bottles, they work great!

For this trip that's all we are collecting is toiletries and first aid items.

Anything you can donate is appreciated! homelessNbaltimore.jpg

frequentflier

happy to be living
Saturday Second Hope is delivering some dog and cat food to a dog rescue who has now taken on helping homeless people with pets. Currently they have managed to get a number of them into hotels w/reduced rates and they allow their pets but they still need food for their pets, toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant) and first aid items for themselves.

I know it's short notice but had to work things out.

Since time is so short we won't be able to pickup anything but Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomon's Island and Pet Valu in Leonardtown have both generously agreed to accept donations for us until Friday evening.

If you travel alot and have those handy sample bottles, they work great!

For this trip that's all we are collecting is toiletries and first aid items.

Anything you can donate is appreciated! View attachment 103260

That is today, Friday. I have put together a bag and hope if anyone can help out, they can drop off at either location today.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Thank you FF for your donations and anyone else that was able to get donations to you. The people were very appreciative and couldn't believe the generosity fo total strangers. Their pets were equally thrilled with all the good dog food, toys and treats that were provided!

We will do this again in a couple of months and I will provide more notice this time and maybe wind up making 2 trips!

Thanks,
Kathy