look what wandered over to my house.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Pretty sure its wild. It wouldn't let me get near it. But we gave it some food. She was meowing really loud so I went out to look for the noise and she was under the stairs. IMAG0338.jpg

frequentflier

happy to be living
Awww. A kitten that young could probably be tamed. He or she may come to trust you with a little patience...and a lot of food!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Well its still around. The other cats dont seem to mind it. Buster which is one of the cats I rescued from the attic this time last year is amazed lol he keeps checking it out. But I have named it and it shall be called Sammy because I don't know if it's a boy or girl.

mamatutu

mama to two
Pretty sure its wild. It wouldn't let me get near it. But we gave it some food. She was meowing really loud so I went out to look for the noise and she was under the stairs. View attachment 103282

You are a critter magnet. I have read your stories before, and you try to do so much for the lost critters. I hope it all goes well because I know you will fret. Good luck with your newest find.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
You are a critter magnet. I have read your stories before, and you try to do so much for the lost critters. I hope it all goes well because I know you will fret. Good luck with your newest find.
Thanks! Lol I found a raccoon recently that likes to come up at night and eat the cat food. It was out there tonight and didn't seem bothered by my cats or the kitten or by me banging on the window. Daisy (puppy) seems to be getting along with the cats much better. They even play together. Rudy likes to lay out in the sun and when I'm out side,Daisy likes to rub all over Rudy and she doesn't seem to mind. So far the list is Gray kitty,buster,Rudy, momma kitty, daisy and now Sammy. I sure do miss my Petey though. He was the Orange cat that I got for my birthday last year. Raised him from a kitten. I raised the other two from kittens but Petey for some reason I loved the most. I think its because I could hold him like a little baby and he would lay on his back next to you and go to sleep.

nobody really

I need a nap
Well its still around. The other cats dont seem to mind it. Buster which is one of the cats I rescued from the attic this time last year is amazed lol he keeps checking it out. But I have named it and it shall be called Sammy because I don't know if it's a boy or girl.

maybe buster is the baby daddy :lmao:

keep us posted, hopefully it will trust you, sounds like she may be on her way

glhs837

Power with Control

I woulda gone with Pat :)

mamatutu

mama to two
Well poor kitty is alone. Neighbors found her bother or sister dead in their yard.

Aww. Sad. Are you keeping the turtle, too? :lol: The way we got our cats is we went to Tri-county to adopt 2 kittens for my 2 children. We had already adopted 2 dogs 2 years earlier. When we went that day, they only had a 3 month old kitten, so we were leaving because we wanted 2. A lady came in with a tiny kitten only 6 or so weeks old that she had found in her boathouse all alone. We said wait, we want him. Long story short, we ended up adopting the 3 month old and the 6 week old. They didn't even process in the 6 week old into the shelter because we were already established good critter parents. So, that is how we have Tommy and Sox. Sox ended up being deaf which is another story because the shelter guys kept saying he was so laid back and cool. We didn't know he was deaf until 2 weeks after having him; the shelter never knew that. Tommy, the boathouse kitten, is probably the most affectionate, sweet boy I have ever met. We love Sox (deaf kitty) too because nothing bothers him, and he is a hoot. He doesn't know how a cat should sound, so the most amazing noises come out of him! :lol: Point of my story as it pertains to you. There are reasons critters and people come together. It is all a journey, and, specifically, meant to end in a certain way. Just be careful. You don't want to become known as 'the critter lady'. :lol: j/k. Keep us posted as to how it is going!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
*Update* I think my female cat Rudy has taken the kitten up to the cat loft above our porch. Rudy is fixed and never had kittens is it possible for her to act like the kittens mother?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
The kitten has taken a likeing to my Chihuahua. It's so funny because she is taller than the kitten lol but I got to pet her for the first time yesterday