Solomons Fastop just robbed

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wonderful. I sometimes walk around that area. Time to start packing I guess.

mamatutu

mama to two
It is happening everywhere now. Y'all stay safe down there.

Apparently, the welfare state is not providing enough free money to support the welfare state's recipients' drug habits. Why doesn't the state say drugs included, so the scum doesn't have to rob us a second time. And, what is so wrong with drug testing to receive one's welfare check. Nothing. It is all about votes to keep idiots in power. As always, jmo.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm betting it's the same two guys that have been doing this a lot on this side of the bridge. A few of ours are one guy, on those I assume the other guy is driving.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I'm betting it's the same two guys that have been doing this a lot on this side of the bridge. A few of ours are one guy, on those I assume the other guy is driving.

My first thought as well. There was a witness at the Holiday Inn but they did not have a car description. One officer said the video tape of the parking lot was unavailable. (Maybe they can get one today?)
Armed robberies scare the $hit out of me.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My first thought as well. There was a witness at the Holiday Inn but they did not have a car description. One officer said the video tape of the parking lot was unavailable. (Maybe they can get one today?)

this is why we all should be able to have CCW permits!!!! I betcha they would have thought twice about it....

try that chit with me... I will have your black arse head mounted on my effing wall like we do with wild life.

glhs837

Power with Control

https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf106dbcae6511efc?hl=en

So, you would have had to have planned this out, most folks are not aware of how close these two locations really are. Best bet would be any cameras at the gas station. And I'll bet the other "solo" armed robberies were the same getaway driver nearby sort of thing. And these two guys are not bragging to anyone. But they ain't getting rich either. I wouldn't guess drug abusers, I think they would have been caught by now if they were. Just two thug wannabes thinking they are the chit.

Vince

this is why we all should be able to have CCW permits!!!! I betcha they would have thought twice about it....

try that chit with me... I will have your black arse head mounted on my effing wall like we do with wild life.
:yeahthat:

frequentflier

happy to be living
https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf106dbcae6511efc?hl=en

So, you would have had to have planned this out, most folks are not aware of how close these two locations really are. Best bet would be any cameras at the gas station. And I'll bet the other "solo" armed robberies were the same getaway driver nearby sort of thing. And these two guys are not bragging to anyone. But they ain't getting rich either. I wouldn't guess drug abusers, I think they would have been caught by now if they were. Just two thug wannabes thinking they are the chit.

IMHO, any business that deals with cash SHOULD have cameras.

GW8345

Not White House Approved

mamatutu

mama to two

Like, as well. But, no, we are increasingly seeing our government try to curb our civil liberties, right to defend, etc., but it is ok for the same government to release 5 Taliban members that may retaliate on America. Obama chooses to ignore the law, so I think Americans have the right to ignore laws, as well. JMO.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Only if your business has you depositing regular large sums of cash.

:confused: I thought an exception to the prohibition to carry was that the owner or manager of a business could allow a supervisory person to carry within the business.