Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shop by Police

  1. #1
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    14,180

    Lightbulb Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shot by Police

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,5730280.story


    A bull roamed through the streets of Baltimore Friday morning before it was killed in a hail of police bullets in the Mid-Town Belvedere neighborhood.

    The bull was first spotted around 10:15 a.m. running near the intersection of North Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue, according to Baltimore police spokeswoman Sgt. Sarah Connolly.

    The bull passed by a Starbucks on North Charles before it made it to the intersection of North Charles and Preston streets, where it was fatally shot by police. A throng of gawkers emerged to see the felled animal.
    Last edited by Misfit; 06-13-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

  2. #2
    Maybe he was looking for a china shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I have this vision of a world where everyone was armed with a Tazer and everywhere was a free fire zone; someone pisses you off, ZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Someone over, or under reacts, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cart in the way? Talking on the phone too much? BO, poor dress,



    ZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    14,180
    Quote Originally Posted by JeJeTe View Post
    Maybe he was looking for a china shop?
    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

  4. #4
    Oldtimer Ken King's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Up the hill and down the holler
    Posts
    15,224
    Beats buying the beef for the FOP bull roast, that stuff is expensive.

  5. #5
    czygvtwkr
    Guest
    What did they buy? Is this "Shop with a cop"?

  6. #6
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    14,180
    This story isn’t very amoosing & I think the police are milking it. Couldn't they just steer it back to the farm?


    Udderly ridiculous!!!
    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    This story isn’t very amoosing & I think the police are milking it. Couldn't they just steer it back to the farm?


    Udderly ridiculous!!!
    How long did it take you to come up with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I have this vision of a world where everyone was armed with a Tazer and everywhere was a free fire zone; someone pisses you off, ZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Someone over, or under reacts, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cart in the way? Talking on the phone too much? BO, poor dress,



    ZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    14,180
    Quote Originally Posted by JeJeTe View Post
    How long did it take you to come up with this?
    This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. I’d have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since I’ve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. Id have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since Ive herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I have this vision of a world where everyone was armed with a Tazer and everywhere was a free fire zone; someone pisses you off, ZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Someone over, or under reacts, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cart in the way? Talking on the phone too much? BO, poor dress,



    ZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Registered User KDENISE977's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hughesville, MD
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. I’d have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since I’ve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

    "Only 3 types of people tell the truth...kids, drunk people & anyone who is pi$$ed the F#CK off"- Richard Pryor

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |