Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shop by Police

Lightbulb Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shot by Police

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,5730280.story

A bull roamed through the streets of Baltimore Friday morning before it was killed in a hail of police bullets in the Mid-Town Belvedere neighborhood.

The bull was first spotted around 10:15 a.m. running near the intersection of North Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue, according to Baltimore police spokeswoman Sgt. Sarah Connolly.

The bull passed by a Starbucks on North Charles before it made it to the intersection of North Charles and Preston streets, where it was fatally shot by police. A throng of gawkers emerged to see the felled animal.
    Last edited by Misfit; 06-13-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Donít take criticism from someone you wouldnít take advice from.

Maybe he was looking for a china shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I have this vision of a world where everyone was armed with a Tazer and everywhere was a free fire zone; someone pisses you off, ZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Someone over, or under reacts, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cart in the way? Talking on the phone too much? BO, poor dress,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeJeTe View Post
    Maybe he was looking for a china shop?

Beats buying the beef for the FOP bull roast, that stuff is expensive.

czygvtwkr
    What did they buy? Is this "Shop with a cop"?

This story isn’t very amoosing & I think the police are milking it. Couldn't they just steer it back to the farm?

Udderly ridiculous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    This story isn’t very amoosing & I think the police are milking it. Couldn't they just steer it back to the farm?

Udderly ridiculous!!!
    How long did it take you to come up with this?
    I have this vision of a world where everyone was armed with a Tazer and everywhere was a free fire zone; someone pisses you off, ZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Someone over, or under reacts, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cart in the way? Talking on the phone too much? BO, poor dress,

Quote Originally Posted by JeJeTe View Post
    How long did it take you to come up with this?
    This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. I’d have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since I’ve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. Iíd have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since Iíve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. I’d have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since I’ve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

"Only 3 types of people tell the truth...kids, drunk people & anyone who is pi$$ed the F#CK off"- Richard Pryor

Members who have read this thread: 1