Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shop by Police

I feel like it "escaped" - it wanted to be free - and I hear the song "born free" - I'm rooting for the bull - and then the cops shoot it down - because damn it - can't nothing be free in America.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

This whole tread is unbullievably funny!
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    This whole tread is unbullievably funny!
    It's just so sad he had to take a BULLet!

The poor guy. He escapes from a slaughter house only to be gunned down in the streets of Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    The poor guy. He escapes from a slaughter house only to be gunned down in the streets of Baltimore.
    So much could be read into your post about a lot of things. Very profound. Veterans come to mind. Not to mention the crime that is rampant in Baltimore, including their incarceration system, and the cops shooting when innocent bystanders are around. Very sad story.

I don't know how they would have corralled the poor guy, but it seems caution was not used by the cops. The poor steer was destined for death, anyway, but he probably died a more humane death than he would have in the slaughterhouse. Yes, I eat beef so I can't get all crazy about it, but it is still sad.
    Last edited by mamatutu; 06-14-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 1