My cat

If anyone can take him please do. I can't have pets where I am going and can't see driving 5 days with him in the truck.
Getting old and likes it outside until it gets really cold. Pretty much just liked to get brushed and fed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He's an outdoor cat, right? You might be able to turn him into a barn cat at Summerseat. I was there on Sunday and all their others were rescued cats. Call and check tomorrow. My two cats won't tolerate another one and they are still warming up to the new dog.

mamatutu

mama to two
If anyone can take him please do. I can't have pets where I am going and can't see driving 5 days with him in the truck.
Getting old and likes it outside until it gets really cold. Pretty much just liked to get brushed and fed.

I would like to take him, but I have 2 indoor cats, so it wouldn't work. You/we should keep bumping this thread. Hopefully, someone that can take him will see it. Good luck with your move, and please stay on the forum.

He's an outdoor cat, right? You might be able to turn him into a barn cat at Summerseat. I was there on Sunday and all their others were rescued cats. Call and check tomorrow. My two cats won't tolerate another one and they are still warming up to the new dog.

I'll try them, thanks.