Thug suckerpunches pregnant woman

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This feral dog should be put down. No need for allowing someone that would do this to walk around with the rest of society. I'm glad he got caught. Hopefully Flaweduh does the right thing and puts him away for a while.

Police have arrested a man they say punched a woman clerk in the face Wednesday afternoon when he robbed a business.

Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, of Pensacola, was taken into custody around 8:15 a.m. Thursday in the 3000 block of North Roosevelt Street. He was charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary.

The robbery occurred around 3:15 p.m. Wednesday at Boost Mobile, 5039 Bayou Blvd. Officer Greg Gordon said Johnson entered, walked around, put his phone in his pocket, approached a counter, reached over the counter, and punched store employee Jessica Smith, 35, in the face.

Knuckle sandwich

Hijinx

This feral dog should be put down. No need for allowing someone that would do this to walk around with the rest of society. I'm glad he got caught. Hopefully Flaweduh does the right thing and puts him away for a while.

Knuckle sandwich

His great-great grandparents were slaves, that gives him the right to do this to white women.

He will probably get probation, if they ever catch him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
His great-great grandparents were slaves, that gives him the right to do this to white women.

He will probably get probation, if they ever catch him.

They did catch him.

Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, of Pensacola, was taken into custody around 8:15 a.m. Thursday in the 3000 block of North Roosevelt Street. He was charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I say tie him to a pole and let the victim do what she wants to him for 12 hours, if he is still alive afterwards, cut off the hand that he used to punch her with.

Vince

:snort:

Too messy.

Seriously, I'm not averse to putting rabid humans to death, I just don't want to make it personal.
I agree 100 percent. A piece of garbage like that is of no use to anyone. Why waste taxpayer money putting him in jail and feeding him only to let him out later to do it again. :shrug: Rehabilition? Nah.

FED_UP

In all fairness, he proably could not see behind the counter that she was pregnant. He still needs to be hung for hitting a lady.

SoMDGirl42

That mother f'er needs to have someone kick him in the balls so hard they expode, then let him bleed out. I'd volunteer to be the kicker.