What's this? Dissention in the libtard ranks!?

BOP

Chrissy McTingles Matthews goes after Fauxcahontas re: the progressive agenda. Wonder if he'd go after his lord and master, the Won, that way.

:popcorn:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/19/m...ive-promises-i-dont-hear-you-getting-it-done/

Massachusetts Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren clearly expected a softball interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday night.

But midway through her predictable talking points, the left-wing “Hardball” host unexpectedly struck out at the progressive darling over what he views as Democratic inaction on jobs and infrastructure.

Warren had just finished a diatribe against Republican recalcitrance on issues like education investment and income redistribution when Matthews pounced.

“We’ve got nobody working,” the host said angrily. “I don’t understand the union movement in this country. Why aren’t they BITCHING and moaning and complaining every day? We want big construction projects. And the President of the United States is not doing it. I don’t hear him talking about it. He talks about one thing next day, something else the the next day.”

Warren’s eyes became saucers as Matthews plowed on. “But I’m telling you, I don’t hear YOU getting it done!” he accused. “The Democrats control the U.S. Senate. The Democrats control the White House. When are you going to do what you just said you’d like to do? Just when, gimme a date? Is it 2017? 2023?”