It's a tie for Mother of the Year for Sure!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Crowley Kids Hurt In Fall From Moving Car

CROWLEY (CBSDFW.COM) - Several kids in Crowley were seriously injured Tuesday night when they fell from the top of a moving vehicle. Authorities responded at around 8:30 p.m. to the 400 block of Angler Drive, where there were reports of children in need of immediate medical attention.

Police officers and medics arrived at the scene and soon learned about what had happened. They were told that six kids were riding on the car’s hood and trunk — on top of the vehicle — while it was traveling down the street. The mothers of the children were both inside of the vehicle, one driving and the other as a passenger.

Officers were told that the families were at a community swimming pool together. The mothers allowed the six children to ride on top of the car afterward because the kids were still wet. The ages of the children range from 8 to 14.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/06/18/crowley-kids-hurt-in-fall-from-moving-car/

Can't ride in the car because you're wet. Unbelievable.

Sorry if it was already posted.

musiclady

Reminds of when I was a kid. I had a friend who had an early morning paper route. Her mother would allow us to ride on the hood and jump off and back on to deliver the papers while she cruised slowly down the street. We thought it was a blast, but I sure knew better than to tell my mom we did that.