Barry's friends have a technigue...

RPMDAD

So the religion of peace is running rampantly amok again, against it's own people. My my my what a surprise.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I'm sure this translation can be counted on to be about as accurate as the translation which quoted Ahmadinejad as saying that he wished Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth.

In other words, it's probably complete bullisht. But as long as there are ignorant rubes to propagate it, the mission is accomplished.

RPMDAD

Lib, do you agree or disagree this a civil war between the religion of peace sunni's and shia's. And our place in this other than watching them kill each other off would be what? Those a$$holes don't like each other, let them kill each other off. JMHO It is none of our business.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm sure this translation can be counted on to be about as accurate as the translation which quoted Ahmadinejad as saying that he wished Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth.

In other words, it's probably complete bullisht. But as long as there are ignorant rubes to propagate it, the mission is accomplished.

We can't wait to see you links..links that support your otherwise worthless post. TIA.

LibertyBeacon

Lib, do you agree or disagree this a civil war between the religion of peace sunni's and shia's. And our place in this other than watching them kill each other off would be what? Those a$$holes don't like each other, let them kill each other off. JMHO It is none of our business.

I think we agree on all points.

The difference is that it is United States doctrine to help our "friends" (and I do use that term loosely) when they are threatened. Countries like Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi, and yes of course the cut ones in Israel cannot defend against this threat. These elements are by default expansionist territory-wise. Like it or not, we will be up to our necks in this again sooner or later.

Hijinx

Don't know the truth of the letter. We do know however that they do rape women , we have had this in Egypt, and other places where this cult abides..

A strange cult that kills their sisters for having sex, Makes their women wear Burka's so as not to excite their men and then seems to allow rape if they are fighting a religious (cult) war.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't know the truth of the letter. We do know however that they do rape women , we have had this in Egypt, and other places where this cult abides..

A strange cult that kills their sisters for having sex, Makes their women wear Burka's so as not to excite their men and then seems to allow rape if they are fighting a religious (cult) war.

LB has such a hard-on for all that crazy wimmin raping stuff that he already bought a ticket for Tripoli. He'll have fun.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Your mom will be there, yes? It's getting awfully difficult keeping that one quiet whilst you sleep in the basement.

That's all ya got??? I have 30-year-old kids that can do far better than that.

Oh..and thanks for asking. Mom is 82..but she's hanging in there.

mamatutu

mama to two
You boys make me laugh as you duke it out! :lol:

I watched the whole series on History Channel tonight about the rise and fall of the Third Reich. So devastatingly awful. Even more than we knew about. Devastating (I can't use that word enough); especially with the backlash on the German people for following Hitler, and many didn't vote for him, but still got it up the butt. Obama and his backers are just as scary. Obama would love to rule the world. Egotistical criminal that he is. You have to watch out for that charismatic guy when people feel they are hurting, and need a savior.

The fact that Hitler committed suicide instead of facing, or standing up for what he believed in makes him a coward (as in facing the consequences). I guess he decided he was wrong. All the millions of people (Jews, Germans, Americans, etc.) that died because of him is beyond words.

Vote No for Hillary in 2016. And, no for any progressive liberals in the mean time. You have to read their bios/platforms. Be informed. This includes Dems and Repubs.

:patriot:

Last edited:

LibertyBeacon

You boys make me laugh as you duke it out! :lol:

I watched the whole series on History Channel tonight about the rise and fall of the Third Reich. So devastatingly awful. Even more than we knew about. Devastating (I can't use that word enough); especially with the backlash on the German people for following Hitler, and many didn't vote for him, but still got it up the butt. Obama and his backers are just as scary. Obama would love to rule the world. Egotistical criminal that he is. You have to watch out for that charismatic guy when people feel they are hurting, and need a savior.

The fact that Hitler committed suicide instead of facing, or standing up for what he believed in makes him a coward (as in facing the consequences). I guess he decided he was wrong. All the millions of people (Jews, Germans, Americans, etc.) that died because of him is beyond words.

Vote No for Hillary in 2016. And, no for any progressive liberals in the mean time. You have to read their bios/platforms. Be informed. This includes Dems and Repubs.

:patriot:

As usual, I have no frigging clue what the hell you are going on about. Sounds impressive, though.