Here some life in SOMD news...

watercolor

yeah yeah
Exactly 365 days from today, I will be getting married.

HEHEHHEHEEHE!!! I am totally excited today. I am in a good mood and I cant seem to type fast enough. My hands are going crazy with excitement. Its like I want to shout to the whole world that in less than a couple hours from now, 365 days down the road, I will be walking towards Jess looking like a princess.

How freaking cool is that.

I need to be doing work, since that is why I have this job, But I just really needed to share with the world this news!

IM GETTING MARRIED 365 days from now!!!

Im not excited at all am I?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23

HEHEHHEHEEHE!!! I am totally excited today. I am in a good mood and I cant seem to type fast enough. My hands are going crazy with excitement. Its like I want to shout to the whole world that in less than a couple hours from now, 365 days down the road, I will be walking towards Jess looking like a princess.

I need to be doing work, since that is why I have this job, But I just really needed to share with the world this news!

So when's the big day? :wink: :cheers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I think it's awesome!!

Total congratulations from me!! I think it's great to see someone so excited and in love!! I can relate girl!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng
Lol, we're making everyone :barf: , lol!! S'ok, though!
Not me, it's refreshing after the anti-marriage thread. Glad to hear it works for some people and they can be happy. :cheers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Omm ok. Dont mean to make anyone :barf: or anything. GEEZE!

Well as of right now, my counter says

364 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds left to go

ok I am done being dumb now...sorry

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
Not me, it's refreshing after the anti-marriage thread. Glad to hear it works for some people and they can be happy. :cheers:

Me either, I enjoy watching other people's misery. :lmao:

All joking aside.....

Love is a fabulous thing if both involved can live and grow together to become a partnership in the corporate world of life.

I wish you the best in your pursuit of happiness!!

:cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue

I hope you didn't think my post meant I was unhappy. I'm extremely happy with my man and my marriage. I just wouldn't do it again :razz:
Not at all and I do understand.

watercolor

yeah yeah
We will make it. :smile:

We have grabbed the bull by its horns before and battled the storms so far so-to-speak and come out better than before and had a wonderful learning experience from it.

We were friends first...and that is the basis of our relationship.

Thanks for the wise words though hon. :kiss:

G

giggles04

We will make it. :smile:

We have grabbed the bull by its horns before and battled the storms so far so-to-speak and come out better than before and had a wonderful learning experience from it.

We were friends first...and that is the basis of our relationship.

Thanks for the wise words though hon. :kiss:

You go girly!:smile: Wish ya'll the best of luck... less than a year away. Thats cool! Me, it won't be for another 3 years at least!

Y

yornoc

Congratulation and i wish you ALL the best!

Taz

congrats!

Congradulations and the best to both of you.
BTW, what day of the week is 9/25/2003 if that's when you tie the knot?

watercolor

yeah yeah
we are getting married on the Saturday the 20th of September. So that means the 25th would be on Thursday of the following week.